• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
    Two Words:

(Blank Blank). LOL!

LOL..... jelly

Comment

Anyone know some good pick up lines for girls online?
      Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
      93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

"Can I see some ID?"

Comment

I know right!
          Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
          93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
            Two Words:

Ashley Olay. LOL!
            wait..what?
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Update:

It was a success...

it was the most beautiful woman I have ever been with... by far.
              face, hair, and body perfect in every way.... body that could easily be in playboy magazine. she was a 10 out of 10 without any doubt whatsoever.
              we ended up spending a lot of time together in the past two days.

so sorry, I am obviously not posting pictures because I kinda like her.

the question is.... what are the chances of posting an ad on craigslist and getting a response from a girl like this in the first couple hours.... apparently it can happen.
              Last edited by rexload; 01-21-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Congrats on you score bro

CALI LIFE STYLE
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                  Update:

It was a success...

face, hair, and body perfect in every way.... body that could easily be in playboy magazine. she was a 10 out of 10 without any doubt whatsoever.

the question is.... what are the chances of posting an ad on craigslist and getting a response from a girl like this in the first couple hours.... apparently it can happen.
                  He probably wants some too
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Update:

It was a success...

And here we go, down that dark road of "I just wanted an easy lay, but now I kinda like her."
                    Prepare yourself, my friend... if she was looking for a quick lay just as you were, then she's probably not looking for anything more. Don't get attached. If you do, be very cautious. Make sure she's on the same page before you let yourself feel anything more than a casual physical attraction. You're going to be setting yourself up for heartbreak otherwise.

Comment

Update:

It was a success...

I thought you wanted to just fuck her? now your in love?

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      And here we go, down that dark road of "I just wanted an easy lay, but now I kinda like her."
                      Prepare yourself, my friend... if she was looking for a quick lay just as you were, then she's probably not looking for anything more. Don't get attached. If you do, be very cautious. Make sure she's on the same page before you let yourself feel anything more than a casual physical attraction. You're going to be setting yourself up for heartbreak otherwise.
                      x2!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Thank you for the advice. I understand completely what you are saying.
                        I asked her if she was just looking for a quick lay on CL, and she replied NO, she is saying she was just browsing out of boredom and liked my ad. She said if she wanted a quick lay, all she would have to do is walk outside her apartment - she got a point there
                        I am attracted to her but not in love. She was very clear that she wants to see me again and not just for sex. At this point it is very hard to tell what is going to happen. I typically don't let myself get attached. My mindset is always "she is lucky that I am willing to spend my time with her" and not the other way around... plus I don't think she is a girl I want to have a serious relationship with. But, even if I do get my heart broken, oh well, I asked for it...meeting a girl in the "casual encounter" section...

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                        I thought you wanted to just fuck her? now your in love?
                        Not in love. She is just fun.
                        Last edited by rexload; 01-21-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

so did you pay her, or no? & if you do end up dating, not bad. started off fucking & then dating. not the other way around. sounds like a win to me. like test driving a car before you buy it.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

paid ~120 for dinner/flowers.. so I guess that's kinda like I paid her

Comment

Women are such a bummer... I recently met this girl though, and I'm head over heals. She's so beautiful and awesome! Her name is cb7 <3

Comment

Originally posted by blackgoose View Post
                                Women are such a bummer... I recently met this girl though, and I'm head over heals. She's so beautiful and awesome! Her name is cb7 <3
                                COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
                                X