Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
    i'll want a few sets
    When the Zombie Apocalypse comes, you'll be stocked up on cb7tuner decals, Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      When the Zombie Apocalypse comes, you'll be stocked up on cb7tuner decals, Bob!
      do not and i repeat DO NOT CALL THE TV SHOW "HOARDERS"

my wife tried to call them once
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        do not and i repeat DO NOT CALL THE TV SHOW "HOARDERS"

my wife tried to call them once
        That's okay, We'll call Doomsday Preppers first
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Awesome. I need some more.

I remember a while ago that cafepress.com used to sell windshield banners. Should of got some then. Can't find them on their site now. They got some weird shirts and some plate frames though

Need a 3x shirt too.
          Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

"They" is me. Cafepress doesn't sell anything CB7tuner related... I just sell it through them. One of my closest friends designed that weird shirt.
            The offerings on there do suck, though... and the prices are insanely high for what you get. I only make a couple dollars profit for each overpriced item bought on there, and most of it goes toward paying for the store itself!

I'll have to check with Jack about the banners. If he can't do them, I'll see if Cafepress can still make them. I don't ever recall there being banners on Cafepress, though accordtunerx was the one that started that Cafepress store, so perhaps he had them no there and removed them before I took over.

I'm going to need to get a few hundred bucks saved up to order the 2x and 3x shirts. Unless those that are interested in them would be interested in pre-ordering. It may take some time to get enough pre-orders, and to get the shirts made, but if enough people are interested, we could go that route. I still have my connection at the company that makes them, and the quality is exceptional.

Comment

Funny you mention quality issues. I just razor-bladed my decals off my car this weekend because they were peeling, I'd already lost some letters. Oh well.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

While I remember Mike, When you get CB7 shirts in again (in M) I'm in for another one.
                And you may as well throw in another set of Decals at the same time!!
                Then I'll round it off and the rest can go as donations.

I may not own a CB anymore, But I'll still rep this site!!

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Is the shirts still the same logo?

Or did it change.

I grew out of my old shirt lol.

Comment

I knew it. When I got the last decals you sent me I knew something changed. I was disappointed that they weren't what I had originally on my car from years back.

Comment

Finally! I need more stickers to place on my ice cream van.
                      "form follows function."
                      Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                        While I remember Mike, When you get CB7 shirts in again (in M) I'm in for another one.
                        And you may as well throw in another set of Decals at the same time!!
                        Then I'll round it off and the rest can go as donations.

I may not own a CB anymore, But I'll still rep this site!!
                        Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        Is the shirts still the same logo?

Or did it change.

I grew out of my old shirt lol.
                        Yeah, shirts are the same.
                        I'm going to look into buying S, M, 2X, and 3X soon. I may even do a pre-order situation to help pay for it sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I'm going to need to get a few hundred bucks saved up to order the 2x and 3x shirts. Unless those that are interested in them would be interested in pre-ordering. It may take some time to get enough pre-orders, and to get the shirts made, but if enough people are interested, we could go that route. I still have my connection at the company that makes them, and the quality is exceptional.
                          That would be cool I always wanted a shirt but they were never in my size.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

this is the first time i see this lol (for those that don't know...or read I'm Jack btw )

Edit: Hm, banner you say... right now i can chop anything 8.25" x 10' long and i have sheets of 8.25"x30" ready to rock at a moments notice (plus a ton of decals waiting for someone :hint: :hint: )
                            if you guys want anything else custom made (as long as its not cb7t, cd5t) i can get it done!
                            Last edited by lordoja; 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM.
                            Originally posted by scudweiser
                            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

my stickers have been on the car since 07
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Working...
                              X