Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "OMG! WTF? Did you do to your vehicle?" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats not to love?

I would like to regrettably say I actually know the tattoo guy. He's my girlfriends, sisters ex-husband....
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
      Sorry bud. I call on the supercharged v6 but ye that car i so worth posting in here. I always laugh at modded crapaliers.
      Lol yeah I mean the only thing it was missing was neon lights and he woulda completed the whole set. He actually got smart and up and bought a CB7 but then got stupid again and sold it so he could get his shitty Cavalier back

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
      I would like to regrettably say I actually know the tattoo guy. He's my girlfriends, sisters ex-husband....
      I'm sorry...

The Facebook group

Comment

Saw this thing at work
        MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

Check this out hahahaha

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

The only cool thing on that Elantra is the pimp in the tail light lol.

And that Cavalier made me shit a brick in disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              And that Cavalier made me shit a brick in disgust.
              You'd shit a brick if you saw the guy that drove it, think of the movie Mask, but with a normal size head....

The Facebook group

Comment

Heres a bad ace Geo Metro truck. Its very well made but still a WTF.

This is at a shop by where I get my windows tented at.

This was driving around but is gone now.

This was on CL for free. Yes I got it for a mud toy.

One of my friends monster mowers.

Random van at the JY.

Rice 10 any one?

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                  Dude's car I used to work with. If you can believe everything he says its a supercharged V6....but what do I know lol. Anyway my car in the background

How do you know it doesn't? Did you look under the hood? You can swap 3800 Supercharged V6's into these cars, 260 hp in a Caviler is nothing to laugh at unless it looks like that.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

A Cavalier is to laugh at regardless. The fact that someone wastes time and money to do such things to such a crappy car just....*face palm*.

Get off your high horse and don't reply back "they'd say the same thing about Hondas." Fuck that. It's a shit car no matter what you do to it. It's still a Cavalier.

Comment

A Cavalier is to laugh at regardless. The fact that someone wastes time and money to do such things to such a crappy car just....*face palm*.

Get off your high horse and don't reply back "they'd say the same thing about Hondas." Fuck that. It's a shit car no matter what you do to it. It's still a Cavalier.
                      If you are gonna sit there and say nobody shits on Hondas you are fucking crazy.
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

You guys are really making my night with all of this chevy cavalier shit talking if only Dark_Accord were here to see this since he always cracks jokes about me and chevy cavaliers because he knows how much i cant stand them.

Also seeing that hyundai on spoked wheels reminded m of the cg accord from the movie baby boy. So, I googled it and came across this heartbreaking sight on none other then cardomain.com

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

They could say that about the Honda Accord also...

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                              They could say that about the Honda Accord also...
                              But in it's stock form, it's not a shit car. It's a very good car. Hence car and drivers 10 best for like 26 years in a row.
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

There's a versa around my cty that's blue with lime green rota wheels that stick out all crazy on oem car height. Ill snap a pic of vid when I see it.
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X