Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "OMG! WTF? Did you do to your vehicle?" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Accrdwgnguy;2999780]How do you know it doesn't? Did you look under the hood? You can swap 3800 Supercharged V6's into these cars, 260 hp in a Caviler is nothing to laugh at unless it looks like that.[/QUOTE

How do you know I didn't? Besides the fact I knew the guy (talks out of his ass) and heard it run, drive,accelerate. All it was is a dookey 4 cylinder and all those ugly exterior mods. I mean if he had the money to do that kind of swap then there's no reason it should look like that. Just sayin.

The Facebook group

Comment

awesome double post.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        A Cavalier is to laugh at regardless. The fact that someone wastes time and money to do such things to such a crappy car just....*face palm*.

Get off your high horse and don't reply back "they'd say the same thing about Hondas." Fuck that. It's a shit car no matter what you do to it. It's still a Cavalier.
        In your opinion of course.

This thread took a wrong turn somewhere around fail ave.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
          If you are gonna sit there and say nobody shits on Hondas you are fucking crazy.
          You clearly do not understand the point I was making. Anyone can talk shit about any car at any time. Talk shit about a CB all you want. It's a good car. It's a quality car. It's not made from tupperware leftovers, cardboard scraps, rubber and a little bit of recycled sheetmetal like a Cavalier is.
          Last edited by crazymikey; 05-22-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I wish I had pics but due to me driving while seeing these things in Lancaster/Palmdale last night, i couldnt really get pics. Before going to a local meet down there I had taken a good friend of mine to dinner at a cafe/hookah bar and on my way to pick her up I just kept seeing ricer after ricer after ricer. Park bench wings, altezza tails, body kits, hell I even saw a park bench with a strip of neon on it Just wish i didnt see them all while driving so I could have gotten pics.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I saw a Lexus yesterday with spinners. I can't believe there are people still rolling around with them.

Comment

Google "black bike week myrtle beach" the cars you will see could fill this thread for years

There a brand new camaro drop top on 32" rims running around here
                  Last edited by Soufkackicustom; 05-27-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                    Google "black bike week myrtle beach" the cars you will see could fill this thread for years

There a brand new camaro drop top on 32" rims running around here
                    Googled. O. M. G.

Need to wash my eyes.

Comment

1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                      1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                      Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        In your opinion of course.

This thread took a wrong turn somewhere around fail ave.
                        thats like saying saturn is a good car when it inherently burns oil and clogs catalytic converters. so is the rest of the car worth rebuilding the engine and new cats?

my accord had an original transmission at 267k and still kept going.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

So..this morning I went out to the seacoast of NH just for a short early morning cruise. And on my way back home I decided to cruise up Route 1 to get some breakfast to get rid of my hangover from last night.

I did a double take when I saw this car sitting there...so I turned around to go inspect it more. I thought it was a Landau roof..but no this ISN'T a Landau.

It's a convertible WRX/STi that the owner of this Subaru dealership had custom made by West Coast Customs for this specific dealer.

Apparently it's one of two ever made..I wonder if anyone over at NASIOC has ever seen a car such as this one.

The price tag?

$50k

Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

^^ That right there, without a doubt, is an abomination.
                            Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Doubt those are functional but.... Idk where to start actually .. Just why? I just noticed it has a 4wd badge too.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X