Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropping in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-fBruIPPxs

On a complete whim, I have decided to return and leave a little blurb about what's happening with myself.

A very long story short, when I left I embarked on multiple limited contract engagements with different branches of the military that I am legally not at liberty to elaborate upon. I was all over the country and have since returned to the northeast to buy into the global corporate strata. I now enjoy worrying about everything, money included, just on completely different orders of magnitude. If anyone has seen Limitless with Bradley Cooper, it is actually not that far off.

I never sleep. This sucks sometimes, but I have a death grip on this life because boredom is worse than anything and will literally drive you insane faster than any other problem you will experience.

My old Honda - the 96 EX that was swapped a million times and bastardized to hell. Yes, the last swap I did was back to stock. I found an identical accord, totaled from the rear, only difference was the paint. This guy was a volunteer fireman and used his rescue saw to turn it into a front cut. I drove it around like that with a lawn chair and a fuel pump in a gas can just for shits. That swap was completed less than 40 hours before my first deployment date, in anticipation of having to drive it to Florida for school.

Since then it ran great, averaged 33MPG, looked like shit and suffered aesthetically, with disabled power steering and failed A/C, until I finally totaled it by driving into an insurance agent. Oops. He was a cool dude.

Don't worry, I'm still really fucked up. My associates, employees, clients, investors, and attorneys have no idea what I do on weekends (most of them anyway). I currently use an Infiniti G37S to ruin my still-valid driving record on a daily basis while restoring an old project car with 7.5L displacement and a few other things. My dick should have fallen off already despite still not having any kids (at least in the U.S, as far as I know).

So, why come back after finding a life? After a while you get over whatever it was that pissed you the hell off, and you find nostalgia and fun-value in almost everything. Life is interesting like that.

cha-ching!!!

I was wondering if you would make an official "thread" as opposed to a one off post in a random thread lol.

Welcome back...err....hey if your not staying lol.

Good to see no one has killed you yet.

Comment

Damn, I haven't seen this name in a while. I'm glad you're straight. Keep on keeping on.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Dirty Harry.

That is all.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

You be straight sleuthin', yo!

Comment

welcome back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZrbEALVQg

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Dirty Harry.

That is all.
              I created that one too, and finally abandoned it sometime in '09 (I think) when it was time to get my face in the dirt.

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
              LOL. 2006? Those were the days man. I almost feel bad for Wayne, who can't even spell "gym", and I'm shithammered trying to challenge him to trade punches. Life was great, I don't think I ever planned anything more than 3 days ahead back then.

I do remember that being a fucking great party.

Wayne "Dude I'm puking and shitting at the same time!"
              Someone "Which one's going in the toilet?!"

Oceanside pong. Sitting around for days at a time doing nothing but sleeping, eating and drinking. The silent-start hybrid nextdoor that wowed everybody. Rusty's bf publicly thanking her for a BJ on the forum.

That's about all I remember of that weekend.

Comment

Man, I REALLY wish I made that meet/party!

Comment

yea that really was crazy. We all got nabbed on the way home. 9-10 cb caravan flying down 495.

Comment

This dude...he returns.
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Justin, thanks for dropping by! Do you still hang out w/ Dave?
                      yea that really was crazy. We all got nabbed on the way home. 9-10 cb caravan flying down 495.
                      I can't believe Ben's cape cod meet was that long ago, good times Wish we could do something like that again.

Comment

Hey Justin...go run into that shrub...

Comment

Working...
                        X