Deep fry that bird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep fry that bird!

Anyone else LOVE deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving?
    Deep fry it!
    26.09%
    Oven roasted.
    56.52%
    Ham, 'cause I don't like turkey...
    8.70%
    Vegan ... hey they are out there...
    8.70%

Yeah I get down on fried turkey. Actually I'm eating a leftover turkey sammich right now. We do thanksgiving like 5 times, so round 1&2 already happened for me.

Wifes dads side, wifes moms side, my dads side, my moms side, and just the 4 of us.

So yeah, I make 5 turkeys every year at thanksgiving. I roast them for the holiday, and fry them throughout the year.

I also smoke a turkey, that's awesome if you like smoked food. Usually ill do a fried turkey and a shoulder roast for pulled pork on game day when I have friends over.

Man I love turkey
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Not technically vegan, more like vegetarian.

But I do eat some fish... and any critter I kill myself.
      No supermarket meat for me.
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Greenberg smoked turkey for every Thanksgiving and Christmas for all 26 years I've been alive. It's an East TX delight. It can be mail-ordered and rear any review you want about it. People are always impressed. If you live in the DFW area, make the drive to Tyler to pick one up. If you don't have Christmas dinner plans already, order one.

www.gobblegobble.com

You're welcome.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Deep Fried is good, but nothing makes your penis pressurize the way oven roasted does.

Juicy and tender omfg.

And smoked is pretty damn good too.

Can't really fuck turkey up lol.

Comment

Same as frootloops. Vegetarian except no meat/fish at all.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
            Originally posted by bmxicansd
            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

YAY! I'm not alone.
              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Well damn... forgot about smoked turkey ... -SMDH-

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                No supermarket meat for me.
                I have a Natural Grocers near my work, they sell free range, no steriod/anti-biotic fed turkeys. http://www.naturalgrocers.com/
                Last edited by wildBill83; 11-20-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Ham all the way, it is the best after having a few bers (no not diablo 2 runestones, short for beers)

Comment

Wtf, there's no smoking option? I love me a smoked turkey.
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

no one i know has had the b@lls to deep fry it yet, i wanna eat it that way sooo bad.
                      (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

I like oven roasted turkey but we already had our thanksgiving here.

Comment

My family has fried our turkey for the past couple years... but this year we're stuffing that thing in the oven.

I'm gonna borrow my mom's turkey fryer to brew beer

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                            Greenberg smoked turkey for every Thanksgiving and Christmas for all 26 years I've been alive. It's an East TX delight. It can be mail-ordered and rear any review you want about it. People are always impressed. If you live in the DFW area, make the drive to Tyler to pick one up. If you don't have Christmas dinner plans already, order one.

www.gobblegobble.com

You're welcome.
                            I need to try that!

Comment

You will not regret it. It's perfect just for keeping in the fridge later on an just munching on by itself throughout the remainder of the break, too.

We mail-order two every Thanksgiving so that they're delivered to the house in advance and we don't have to wait in line. My mom went by the processing plant there in Tyler yesterday to get me a couple to share with people here in Houston and the line had gone clear out the building and around the block. Every year Oprah orders a couple thousand to hand out as gifts for her viewers. To me, the Christmas and Thanksgiving aren't really about the gifts or being off from work. It's about that Greenberg turkey and spending time with family.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                              X