Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I could buy a 2013 I would buy.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could buy a 2013 I would buy.........

Ok so I had an idea for a revolving thread..

Right now im having a hard on for the 2013 Accord....Sedan or coupe....but I love the sedan.

IMO it's stuning.

So I had an idea for a thread...

Every year Ill delete last years thread....and make a new one for that year....

and everyone can name what car for that year(if they could walk out and buy one brand new) would they get.....

sounds good?

I think so!

So ill start-

2013 Accord Sedan

if i was in a position where i could buy a 2013 accord, I wouldnt. The FR-S would be in my garage.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

2013..... Tacoma X-Runner...

Check, and in love with it.

I do like the look of the accord coupes tin the current body style though.

Comment

2013 Nissan altima 6spd coupe

Wife wants to trade in her 2012 fiat 500 for a new 2013 Accord Sedan. Sedan is sex on wheels, I approve.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

If i could, i'd go for a 2013 Honda Fit. I just looked on Honda's website it completely fits the bill for all my needs. It's good on gas, LOTs of rear space for hauling car parts for work and enough seats for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            If i could, i'd go for a 2013 Honda Fit. I just looked on Honda's website it completely fits the bill for all my needs. It's good on gas, LOTs of rear space for hauling car parts for work and enough seats for the family.
            I love my 09 Fit, it can accommodate plenty of stuff. The trunk or "boot" is big enough that you easily fit two huge suitcases and still have complete view out the rear window. I've fit a 47" TV in the box, with 3 people in the car. I've also fit a baby crib (in a box) for my son in the back with the seats down. Sure my knees might have been in the dash, but it did fit. Size limitations for putting things through the hatch is about 3ft wide, by 3ft tall, by 4 feet deep if I remember correctly.
            Last edited by cloudasc; 01-09-2013, 12:49 PM.
            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
              I love my 09 Fit, it can accommodate plenty of stuff. The trunk or "boot" is big enough that you easily fit two huge suitcases and still have complete view out the rear window. I've fit a 47" TV in the box, with 3 people in the car. I've also fit a baby crib (in a box) for my son in the back with the seats down. Sure my knees might have been in the dash, but it did fit. Size limitations for putting things through the hatch is about 3ft wide, by 3ft tall, by 4 feet deep if I remember correctly.
              One of the pictures on Honda's web page was that it had a mountain bike in the back although the front wheel was removed. I thought that seemed pretty cool being able to fit a bike and not have to resort to using some kind of aftermarket roof or rear rack.

Comment

Actually, i have NO idea. I do like the 8G and 9G accords (both coupe and sedan) but I would probably buy a 2013 BMW 545i , 2013 Benz E350 Sedan AMG or 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon.

i'd probably take the CTS-V wagon over the other due to the styling and power but the gas mileage would make me hate it
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I've shifted my obsession from honda to subaru
                  http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/su..._oem_1_500.jpg

edit:If money wasn't an option, AMS Alpha 13 GT-R
                  Last edited by AAPOQ; 01-09-2013, 01:04 PM.

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                  BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                  Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                  CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

GT-R

or the BRZ STI I think is coming out this year

Comment

Without price? A new SRT Viper GTS. But I do want a 300 SRT. I will at pick up one of those unless I find a crazy deal on a Gen II Viper GTS when the time comes around.
                      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Some good replies!

Yea Im not looking for anyone to agree with my post, I want to hear what YOU would get if you have 20k-50k and could go walk in and buy a brand new car.

Anything beyond 50k I believe is just so out of touch for this community....

so that's where I think most people fit in...

but it can by anything really.....any car from the 2013 year...if you could afford it what would it be?

Comment

With the right options you could get a 300 SRT under 50k I believe. The most realistic option is I really want a Dart with the 1.4T and 6 speed in citrus green with the black wheels. They are about 20k. Not sure what the SRT is going to be yet, but I'm sure I'll opt for that when it comes out.
                          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Brz
                            10th Anniversary Accord.
                            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Ya I mean with no price limit, then obv Id opt for something other then the Accord, knowing me id probably pay out the ass to import something pimp like an Ascot LOL.

In any case, when i made it I had your average day to day cars in mind...

Toyota, Lexus, BWM, Merc, Honda...

Not supercars...

but then again Lexus makes the LFA and shit so Idk lol...

so the point stands...

if you could afford any 2013, what would it be!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X