No announcement yet.

Yea its cold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Jose California, it's been getting into the 30's overnight. I bitch when it's in the 40's. But it started raining today so it will be warmer tonight. Still I have the furnace going.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

63 here inglewood cali suppose to rain and im hoping. its but a bit too warm lately almost 80

Comment

low 20s into teens if u factor in wind. got some serious drought conditions here right now.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Left west coast this AM and it was upper 60's, got to Omaha and it was 3 with a wind chill of -5 to -15

Damn it.
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

30*f

Comment

Yes a nice deep freeze has settled in Southern Ontario too.
              -9 and snow for tomorrow/friday, and Tuesday, +9 and rain .
              I want my summer back......

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Man i had to replace the rear pads on my civic wednesday and boy was it cold out. I must have been lucky that there was no wind at the time.

Comment

37, feels like 29

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I never understand when people say "it's __ degrees but feels like __." My body can't distinguish a ten degree difference, nor does it know what each individual number should feel like, and I certainly don't need a damn trained meteorologist to tell me how hot or cold I am.

It had been hovering around zero for the past couple weeks during the day with no real wind, then the other day it's suddenly in the 50s-60s. "If you don't like the weather in Colorado, wait a couple hours and it'll change." That's an incredibly accurate statement.
                    Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-25-2013, 05:55 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

weather channel and most apps have an actual temp and a "feel's like" temp. Feel's like normally takes into account wind chill and humidity

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Yes, but who or what is "feeling" this difference? I could only assume a thermometer, in which case shouldn't that be the given temperature considering anyone outside is going to be subject to the wind and humidity? Whatever...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Today its 41*F. Not bad.

Comment

this was a few days ago:

Here is what it is right now:

Yes WAAAAYYYY warmer then it was but its still freaking cold out! I hate MN winters!!
                            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

I hate winter!!

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

They said it's gonna go down to 50's in So FL area tonight!! Brrrrrr
                                A&P-IA

Comment

Working...
                                X