Moving on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving on.

Hey guys. Some of you may know about this already. It may be news to most of you.

As you know, I've been really busy with work and life, and my CB7 hasn't been running for nearly 5 years. It's time to move on and start with my hammer pooping business.

Due to his constant presence, and all his helpful DIY videos, I've decided to pass the site to GeoffM. He has proven to be a motivated, committed member of this site, and I believe he'll carry on as I have, and as accordtunerx did before me.

I'll still be around from time to time. At least until I sell the CB7. Thanks for 8 years of awesomeness!
    Last edited by AccordWarrior; 04-01-2013, 09:45 PM.

Stfu..... I smell something fishy going on here....
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Seriously. Geoff has shown me that he has the stuff it takes.

Comment

Sweet troll's vs troll's.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Seriously. Geoff has shown me that he has the stuff it takes.
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Hey guys. Some of you may know about this already. It may be news to most of you.

As you know, I've been really busy with work and life, and my CB7 hasn't been running for nearly 5 years. It's time to move on.

Due to his constant presence, and all his helpful DIY videos, I've decided to pass the site to GeoffM. He has proven to be a motivated, committed member of this site, and I believe he'll carry on as I have, and as accordtunerx did before me.

I'll still be around from time to time. At least until I sell the CB7. Thanks for 8 years of awesomeness!
            Such is life, that's how things work Mike, life moves fast and if you don't keep on top of things You eventually have to move aside.
            Isn't it really 10 years though technically, I mean you still were around a-lot back in 03/04.

Bit upset about GeoffM taking over but I knew I couldn't afford the upkeep of this place myself.

Just always remember - I'll always be from the future.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I knew I should've told you yesterday, Colin!

Comment

This is fucking bullshit.

If this is true, im going to delete my account and go vandalize random cbs.

FUCK GEOFFM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw APRIL FOOLSS

PS. I AM A HYPERACTIVE ROBOT.
                Last edited by AccordWarrior; 04-01-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                  I <3 butts, nice round ones.
                  Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 04-01-2013, 09:52 PM.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Don't things happen in Three's?
                    You've been around almost as long as me, Do you remember when Mike made serious threat's before? He ate a large red candle!

This must be about Mikes third time right?
                    Shit's inevitable
                    Last edited by AccordWarrior; 04-01-2013, 09:53 PM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

See, my ban list had just emptied itself.....
                      It was two people.

Anyways this is simply splendiferous.

Deev, I'll need you to show me how to mod like a bau5.

In addition, all new members must sign a pledge and learn my new salute.

If this thread is still here tomorrow I expect admin status.

Pandemic, you should take a page out of Deevs book of knowledge and grant me domain access.
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

4/1
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

The best part is like 3 years from now someone is going to bump this thread thinking it's current LMAO.

Comment

The best part is like 3 years from now someone is going to bump this thread thinking it's current LMAO.
                            And that someone will be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              And that someone will be me.
                              Nek Minnit . . .

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                              X