Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
    I sport the cargo shorts
    yea all i have are cargo shorts for casual wear. i wore cargo pants one time to the junkyard and walked out with a ford coil pack in the pocket lol.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I ONLY wear cargo shorts.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie so I don't get the reference

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          I haven't seen the movie so I don't get the reference
          It's James bond childhood orphanage. It's way out in the country and looks like the place in your pic.
          I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

No gym, no bikes, and not a student. I don't carry one everywhere but I have one that I use on, what I'd call, a regular basis. It's better than a messenger bag and it's definitely better than a "European Carry-All".

I don't see the problem. Women have purses, what do men have? Briefcase? Yeah, right. Messenger bags and backpacks are all we have left. They might have been intended for students but they're relatively universal. I especially like the solid-colored canvas ones. I can't seem to find quality canvas backpacks anywhere.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

pfft its a satchel. indiana jones wears one..
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                did you change your location information?

I could have sworn it was the area code and not written out.

I did 8 weeks in San Antonio, very beautiful city.

The Alamo is sick!

Anyway, yea I have cargo pants dude. Plenty of people still rock teh cargos.
                my info has always been that, and i was just teasing/joking about cargo pants.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                No gym, no bikes, and not a student. I don't carry one everywhere but I have one that I use on, what I'd call, a regular basis. It's better than a messenger bag and it's definitely better than a "European Carry-All".

I don't see the problem. Women have purses, what do men have? Briefcase? Yeah, right. Messenger bags and backpacks are all we have left. They might have been intended for students but they're relatively universal. I especially like the solid-colored canvas ones. I can't seem to find quality canvas backpacks anywhere.
                very true, i guess i just cant see a backpack working with what wear lol even if it has a function for using one on a daily basis
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

Life is better when you worry less about what others are doing

Comment

Two points:

1) cargo pants/shorts ftw; sitting on a wallet your whole life can ruin a hip or two.
                    2) backpacks are great for transporting laptops and extra clothing for e.g. dressing down after work to meet with friends. At a certain point, it's just easier to keep potentially needed items in the bag at all times and just grab it and go than it is to find/pack just what you need. I don't smoke, but it's the same reason I always carry a lighter; you never know when you're going to need that fire.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                      Life is better when you worry less about what others are doing
                      this thread was more for curiousity than worry
                      FRIENDS
                      DONT LET
                      FRIENDS
                      ROLL ON
                      ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                        Two points:

1) cargo pants/shorts ftw; sitting on a wallet your whole life can ruin a hip or two.
                        2) backpacks are great for transporting laptops and extra clothing for e.g. dressing down after work to meet with friends. At a certain point, it's just easier to keep potentially needed items in the bag at all times and just grab it and go than it is to find/pack just what you need. I don't smoke, but it's the same reason I always carry a lighter; you never know when you're going to need that fire.
                        when i drive or sit at work i always take my wallet out, but my mentality of peoples woredrob is a reflection of ones personal style. at my job they took away casual fridays due to some people really dressing like shit. i personally think of cargo pants/shorts as someone still stuck int the late 90's early 2000's (just my opinion, dont take offense to it please)

after readying your last sentence, i think i'm gonna start carrying a lighter lol
                        FRIENDS
                        DONT LET
                        FRIENDS
                        ROLL ON
                        ROTA'S

Comment

i carry cargo pants IN my bugout bag.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                          X