No announcement yet.

Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not trying to get too far off topic but you know why criminals get let go so often? A good buddy of mine is a cop and told me why.

If a city has three judges and each ones docket everyday has 30 cases, if you continue to lock up criminals and your docket numbers start to dwindle to say 20 cases a day per judge. Well two judges can handle 60 a day so why are they carrying a third judge? Therefore they will let a judge go. So the judges are the reason why people get off easy...Why? Job security, they know these stupid a-holes will be back in court to give the judge something to do. They give them some community service, a weekend in jail, or a fine and let them on their merry way. Everything in the US is business oriented. How to make a dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
      with the exception of Ralphie

have any of you driven on the west side highway in NYC

have any of you had an suv on your tail flashing his/her brights because you are not going fast enough

just happened to me this afternoon coming back from a doctors appointment with my wife

an Acura MDX came behind me (I was in the middle lane of a 3 lane road) and rode my tail flashing his lites and honking his horn (it was heavy traffic on Pelham Parkway), when a spot appeared he pushed pedal to the metal and took off like a bat outta hell.

by the way charges were dropped against of the cyclists and the cyclist who was charged had his bail paid by his mother
      Look besides the other Ny'ers on here, I know very fucking well how insane and reckless NYC drivers can be. I have had plenty of near misses when BMWs come flying through traffic at 90-105 mph and since they can't physcially see 500 yards ahead of them, have to slam on their brakes and god damn almost rear end somone...

or the assholes who would rather back up on an expressway, then get off at the next one and figure out their way when they miss their turn...

I've seen it all driving there for over 5 years now.....

BUT

this RR dude was not fucking with the bikers....they fucked with him and he panicked....which anyone on here could have easily done....he DID stop for the first part....but when he was surrounded by 30 bikers he decided it was not safe to get out.....then panicked and took off hitting 2 guys on the way out...and you can see him almost stop again after hitting the bike because im sure he had just realized what he had done but knew if he got out then he was dead so he kept on going...

the rest is history....I understand why the bikers were outraged but if they had half a brain between the 100 of them, they would know that they caused it and should have showed some restraint, and at the very least, not been so reckless.

I don't feel bad for the bikers but I do feel bad for their families.

Another day in the jungle.

Yo for realz, Yaw ain't missing NYC. Aint that some shit.

Comment

NO ONE DIED! Seriously, stop saying that. Read the New York Times, more accurate than some random website.

No one died. One guy is paralyzed, but in a medically induced coma.

No one is being let off. The guy who brake checked the RR is having the book thrown at him. The one who banged on the back window when the other broke the front window turned himself in and they are still pressing charges against him. No charges have been dropped. There are multiple names of those involved who are wanted for criminal charges.

Lastly, there was an undercover officer present during this whole thing; and there might have been others as well.

Obviously, this group is being investigated and an incident like this is just more evidence against them and certain individuals. They will continue to press charges.

Comment

Makes you wonder where the national outcry for car control is...
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

These bikers were already getting into trouble before the incident began. The biker clearly brake checked the suv in the video causing him to touch his tire. Then they mob up on the suv trying to fight. If I was put in the same position where 30 bikers gang up on you with my wife and kid in the car, best believe im running you over. The guys on the bike were a little too cocky with themselves. I do feel bad for the families of those run over but you cant go around acting like you own the road because you are in a group.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
              LMFAO!
              But seriously they got what they deserved, i wold have done the same thing except when the window was being banged on i would have pulled out my concealed weapon or stayed on the highway while having the wife call the police
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                i would have pulled out my concealed weapon

And that pretty much would've been the end of the situation. I would've done the same. Shit, i probably would've run a few of those fucks over and once they were chasing I would've called the cops.

However, once I was trapped and they started attacking the SUV and started pulling the me(the assumed driver) out of the vehicle, I would've shot some people and THAT would've been the real tragedy.

If this guy had a gun, I bet multiple people would've died as a result of this situation-justifiably. I for sure would've opened fire on every motherfucker wearing a helmet and standing around my truck at that point. Once the guy was trapped, fuck yeah. Shit would've gone down Billy the kid style if you know what I mean.
                Originally posted by wed3k
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                  LMFAO!
                  But seriously they got what they deserved, i wold have done the same thing except when the window was being banged on i would have pulled out my concealed weapon or stayed on the highway while having the wife call the police
                  Originally posted by toycar View Post
                  And that pretty much would've been the end of the situation. I would've done the same. Shit, i probably would've run a few of those fucks over and once they were chasing I would've called the cops.

However, once I was trapped and they started attacking the SUV and started pulling the me(the assumed driver) out of the vehicle, I would've shot some people and THAT would've been the real tragedy.

If this guy had a gun, I bet multiple people would've died as a result of this situation-justifiably. I for sure would've opened fire on every motherfucker wearing a helmet and standing around my truck at that point. Once the guy was trapped, fuck yeah. Shit would've gone down Billy the kid style if you know what I mean.
                  Yes we would be reading about how a man illegally open fired (NY Gun laws) on a biker gang killing 1 or two before the criminal bikers all open fired on the SUV killing the man, his wife, and baby. He did right by mowing them over.

Personally I would have never allowed them to stop me the second time in which dude tries to open his front door. I would have stayed on the interstate at 60mph and see them try to stop me with their 400 lb bikes. All while on the phone with police. His mistake was getting off the highway.

Comment

In this thread: 3 pages of everyone saying (or coming to the conclusion) of what I said on the front page.
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                      In this thread: 3 pages of everyone saying (or coming to the conclusion) of what I said on the front page.
                      Congrats, you're a trendsetter. You'd also be dead if you tried option 2 against a mob of guys on motorcycles with no regard to the law.

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
                        Congrats, you're a trendsetter. You'd also be dead if you tried option 2 against a mob of guys on motorcycles with no regard to the law.
                        Please see toycars post for breakdown of who would've died.
                        MRT
                        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
                          I read somewhere that it apparently started because they were riding like idiots and the driver of the SUV called the cops on em. That was the only story i read about it so i don't know if there's other conflicting stories.
                          I watched the full vid on the news. The bikers went thru 6 red lights.. punched a cars window, was driving on the sidewalk by a gas station, they were acting wild.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                            look on WABC 7 online

3 year old girl hit and killed by SUV in Queens

I say we need a law banning SUV's
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                              look on WABC 7 online

3 year old girl hit and killed by SUV in Queens

I say we need a law banning SUV's
                              Wow wouldn't that be sweet ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                                Please see toycars post for breakdown of who would've died.
                                I see now, you're 22 yrs old. That explains everything. You're right. If you had a concealed weapon you would have ran thru all 200 criminal bikers like you're playing COD with sleight of hand, extended weapon mags, and the ability to carry 200 rounds on you. Meanwhile they're just gonna run around and flee with their arms in the air like the civilians do in Grand Theft Auto. I bet you wear your sunglasses at night too, the sun won't set for a badass like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X