Superbowl Hype Finally Over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
    Made me laugh the amount of flags in the first 10 minutes of the game.
    Every Hawks game this season...

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
    I think Peyton will retire after this.
    I doubt he will retire, he is one of the better quarterbacks of all time. He was crying though. I bet he cried himself to sleep that night.

RIP my last two CB7s.
    New rides:
    '82 Volvo 245 drift project
    '87 Volvo 244 daily
    Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Stats wise, Denver was bound to lose anyway. 399 points allowed in the NFL against a safe 2nd or 3rd best OL in the NFL? This means that Denver DL sucks or is the worst in the NFL, against a damn good OL from Seattle. SEA also has the 2nd best DL in the NFL. Do the math. I knew they would win but not win like that. Simple. It's all in the stats.
      Last edited by HappyGilmore; 02-03-2014, 10:26 PM.
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

No Jets No Giants no worry about game

but it was amazing to see the Seahawks trounce the Broncos

what happened to the verizon fios girl, i thought she was gonna be there doing something since Terry Bradshaw was home
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

How about that illuminati half time show?!?! Hail Satan!

btw that satan part was sarcasm. If people only got as excited about things that mattered the world might be a slightly better place.
          Last edited by illinois_erik; 02-03-2014, 10:42 PM.

Comment

" Wait that was a football game? I thought it was a Bruno Mars concert "

I know what you're talking about though, seeing as I'm a Boston guy, we are used to all this, still we do get the crazy out of state fan every now nd then.. Hockey championships are a security nightmare..
            Last edited by Turbo617; 02-04-2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
              It's all in the hips.
              Fixed that for you.

Comment

my boss was like, "Who the fuck is Bruno Mars?" lol
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  my boss was like, "Who the fuck is Bruno Mars?" lol
                  I'm 19 and I am like that. Most recent music I listen to is Guns N' Roses.
                  Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                    I'm 19 and I am like that. Most recent music I listen to is Guns N' Roses.
                    thats cool, i didnt ask for your age though.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
                      As a fan you want to see a close exciting game.
                      You've gotta watch college sports to see a real game.

I'm not into football at all, though, so I didn't care what happened. I was told the Broncos were expected an easy win, and a guy I work with (big Raiders fan) made bank afterwards, haha! Sadly, I work in a grocery store and the Super Bowl is literally the busiest weekend of the year; whether the Broncos are playing or not, we get noticeably more business than on Christmas or Thanksgiving, so I was hating the extra work.

Regarding the first post, wondering about what things were like in Colorado... lots of support obviously, people hanging out of their cars while driving down the street waving big Broncos flags the day before and the morning of, little things like that. I never saw anything getting out of hand like it seems you got.

I'm glad it's over. The game's a bunch of burly men in tight clothes, running around grunting and tackling each other... 'Murica!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                      X