Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HondaAcuraOnline.com - Do not order from!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HondaAcuraOnline.com - Do not order from!

Do not order from HondaAcuraOnline.com!

They don't stock anything, everything is shipped to them.
    I order parts a week ago, and wont get them till next week.
    unacceptable, making it a 2 week delivery time.

The guy answered me in a timely fashion, but this is kind of crappy, that I have
    to wait for a middle man. Thought I would try someone new. Oh well.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

I'm basically dealing with the same thing with FRSport. Then again, to buy it direct from the manufacturer, it's $250 shipping with the origin inside the lower 48 (yes, you read that right). I feel the free shipping in this case was worth the extra week wait.

Did your purchase price beat the competing prices by a decent bit at least?

Comment

I've been using http://www.oemacuraparts.com/
      They ship within a day and so far I Have gotten everything within a week from ordering.
      Last time I ordered from majestic it took 2 1/2 weeks.

steve

Comment

I used http://www.curryacuraparts.com/ for my Legend Lip, shipping was ridiculously fast.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

I don't see an issue?

If you want things immediately, order from Amazon.

Not all companies stock stuff and send it out like that. I am sure it said that when you ordered, had you read the fine print.

Kind of unfair to slam a company for trying to make a dollar by being the middle man.

You even said the guy answered you in a timely fashion......so why should cb7tuner as a whole not order from them? 2 weeks isn't that long.

I have ordered parts from China and waited a month.

Comment

I used these guys on ebay. Prices were good, stuffs in stock and free shipping and OEM of course.

"factoryhondapartsusa"
            http://www.ebay.com/usr/factoryhondapartsusa

Comment

Only issue I see is why isnt the product being drop shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                I don't see an issue?

Not all companies stock stuff and send it out like that. I am sure it said that when you ordered, had you read the fine print.

Kind of unfair to slam a company for trying to make a dollar by being the middle man.

You even said the guy answered you in a timely fashion......so why should cb7tuner as a whole not order from them? 2 weeks isn't that long.

I'm in the middle of this argument. I agree with you that it was probably stated and the shipping time should be expected, but I disagree with it because I have ordered from "middle man" companies and from the time I ordered to it reaching my door step took at most 1.5 weeks. Most recently the company I ordered my springs from were based out of California and the package was shipped from Germany and it only took a week.
                Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                  I'm in the middle of this argument. I agree with you that it was probably stated and the shipping time should be expected, but I disagree with it because I have ordered from "middle man" companies and from the time I ordered to it reaching my door step took at most 1.5 weeks. Most recently the company I ordered my springs from were based out of California and the package was shipped from Germany and it only took a week.
                  OK, I hear you. Still not a good enough reason to tell a few thousand people to not order from them. That is the equivalent of him getting scammed. He wasn't scammed, the shipping just sucks.

Comment

Maybe if it was month and was domestic, that could be reason enough to make a complaint out in the public, but that is not the case so overall I am siding with Ralphie on this.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                      I don't see an issue?

Being the middle man that holds stock and sells that stock for a profit is respectable. Paying someone extra to order a part for you is something else, though. It's the lmgtfy.com of shopping! "Oh, you want to buy something? Send me money and I'll buy it for you!"

They could at least do drop shipping. Essentially, you're the middle man, transferring orders to the source... but the item ships from the source. That's when they can say "We have to send it from our warehouse in Uzbekistan".
                      It was honest, but foolish of the company to even say they had to order the part. They could just claim their only stock is located at a distant warehouse, and it'll take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        They could just claim their only stock is located at a distant warehouse, and it'll take some time.
                        Bingo!

At least they had good communication. Thats the most important part for me these days. I hate no communication. Thats worse than anything else.
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Indeed. And honesty, even though it was that honesty that essentially pissed Steve off!

Comment

Working...
                          X