"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    chico what are u pointing at? better yet, what are half of the people in this thread pointing at in their pics?
    lol....yea im down on the pimpness scale....im grungy and always dirty from working on cars....i could never be pretty....and wouldnt want to. i like my hands to have blisters and callasis (sp?)......girls like it too, fuck the baby butt smooth shit. , fuck the j-lo glasses, the xxsmall white t shirts, i like my shit dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
      i like my shit dirty.
      id hope so, cause if ur shit came out looking as clean as type G's motor i would say u had a problem. gotta love dirty shit. only way it comes

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid
        Me with my CB7 security system
        BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Ya, drop the valuables and hit the deck when you hear the AK SPRAY!!! LOL
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by chicohonda91
          My pic

oh look its DADDY YANKEE'S look alike.....holla..

Comment

chico i can tell you wax your eyebrows....lol. nothing wrong with that.... do you wear pink polo shirts too?

most latin guys do their eyebrows alot you should take a trip to puerto rico.....you'll see alot of that....homey.....AND for pink shirt..... ...i hate guys that wear pink shirts...or even purple

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
              most latin guys do their eyebrows alot you should take a trip to puerto rico.....you'll see alot of that....homey.....AND for pink shirt..... ...i hate guys that wear pink shirts...or even purple
              read my post again....did i say it was wrong?

Comment

lol....yea im down on the pimpness scale....im grungy and always dirty from working on cars....i could never be pretty....and wouldnt want to. i like my hands to have blisters and callasis (sp?)......girls like it too, fuck the baby butt smooth shit. , fuck the j-lo glasses, the xxsmall white t shirts, i like my shit dirty.
                x2

You didn't say anything wrong. Dude is too pretty. I'm at the gym 5 days a week, eat good, and my hands are all callased-up to. I have scars from work, hobbies, and projects. I like to consider myself a man's man. I am clean...LOL and I have good hygene but I'm more concerned about getting to the gym than plucking my eyebrows and gettin' my fade on. No earings either.....just a tattoo.
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yea im clean. i smell fine and shower daily...lol its just im a worker. hands on type of shit. wouldnt waste my time or money getting waxed.......its all good though thats what the ricans like i guess.

Comment

I smell like crap.....

Juuuust kidddding...
                    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

my wife says i should get my eyebrows groomed, at least...i told her to go pound sand. lol.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

stop hating just cause you guys can;t afford that shit

some lady at a hair salon, actually asked me if i wanted my eyebrows waxed, but i declined...

but seriously sometimes its a way of life. When im down on the cape with my dad in chatham, you don't walk around in shitty clothes and u don't not dresss nicely..its just a way of life. Down in the palms in FL, where my step grandparents live, you have to wear a suit, and look good for both dinner and lunch, theres no ands butts or ifs, you have to. and whether or not people think its *** and stupid or whatnot, sometimes its just a way of life.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                          stop hating just cause you guys can;t afford that shit

some lady at a hair salon, actually asked me if i wanted my eyebrows waxed, but i declined...

but seriously sometimes its a way of life. When im down on the cape with my dad in chatham, you don't walk around in shitty clothes and u don't not dresss nicely..its just a way of life. Down in the palms in FL, where my step grandparents live, you have to wear a suit, and look good for both dinner and lunch, theres no ands butts or ifs, you have to. and whether or not people think its *** and stupid or whatnot, sometimes its just a way of life.

Are we going to have to dress up for the big meet in june?

Ill bring my overcoat, cane. and top hat

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            hhaa, hell no.

speaking of which, im pretty psyched for that meet.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

Ill bring my overcoat, cane. and top hat
                              f that, im coming in my boxers. yea theres one way to get ur own room. oh yea i wont shower for a week before either.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                                f that, im coming in my boxers. yea theres one way to get ur own room. oh yea i wont shower for a week before either.
                                lol
                                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                                X