"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
    damn, i guess im not the most mexican looking any more How old are you bro?
    17 going to be 18 this july 4 can you believe that U.S independence day lol so ironic

Comment

I thought the mexican shirt button order was the top botton only? You seem to have it reversed!

Jokes aside, it would seem that you are concentrating hard on something.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
        I thought the mexican shirt button order was the top botton only? You seem to have it reversed!

Jokes aside, it would seem that you are concentrating hard on something.

actually, the mexican button order is the middle two or three... But i just wanna be a lil different.

and osito, thats funny! you do look a lil older than that. i guess its just us mexicans. lol

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

it's hard to tell how old a mexican is.......hell, when is the last time you saw one with gray hair. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

actually, the mexican button order is the middle two or three... But i just wanna be a lil different.

and osito, thats funny! you do look a lil older than that. i guess its just us mexicans. lol
            Im almost 19 and I barely look 17 lol. sux.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
              it's hard to tell how old a mexican is.......hell, when is the last time you saw one with gray hair. later.
              ROFL
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

this is a vector that I made in animation... I had no previous skill on photoshop so be nice!!! but anyway here ya go, except for the *** grey hair, we had to make something stand out about ourselves

Comment

dang i posted in one before but i guess it was deleted. here i am during the swap (more swap pics in my swap journal, link in sig). you gotta have an in-engine-bay-shot!

1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by eludedU95

Me and my lil' girl...
                    cute kid..

Comment

this is me being bored to death after heading out to the races one night when it was nice and warm outside.

me looking surprised after my moms tellin me my gears came through from gearspeed.com thats me about to take off running to the door to get them lol.

now im cheesing because I can finally get my transmission fixed
                      my two dogs paris and coco the one the left is the mother the one on the right is the daughter paris the daughter has a bother but hes with my sister.
                      His name is hilton but we call him monkeyhead because the way the hair is on his forehead.

If you guys ever go to the mall with these dogs I gurantee youll mee atleast 10 different females to talk to instantly . They are my two little angels.They always cheer me up when im goin through tough times

And well there ya have it

Comment

Cute dogs sparkle.

Been a while since I posted anything in here

This is what happens when you break your dollar store sunglasses in your pocket.

And this is what I would look like if I was emo..yeah..had to add another emo pic. And yeah..I think emo is *** too.
                        Last edited by texasvtak; 05-18-2006, 03:26 AM.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle

my friend has the same microwave.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            this is me being bored to death after heading out to the races one night when it was nice and warm outside.

me looking surprised after my moms tellin me my gears came through from gearspeed.com thats me about to take off running to the door to get them lol.

now im cheesing because I can finally get my transmission fixed
                            my two dogs paris and coco the one the left is the mother the one on the right is the daughter paris the daughter has a bother but hes with my sister.
                            His name is hilton but we call him monkeyhead because the way the hair is on his forehead.

If you guys ever go to the mall with these dogs I gurantee youll mee atleast 10 different females to talk to instantly . They are my two little angels.They always cheer me up when im goin through tough times

And well there ya have it

theres my proof that you never have PAPER TOWELS...............ha ha ....... never fails when i go over there to raid your food you never have towels to clean up with............lol

Comment

we went on a field trip today...

hummmmm........hey BRAIN are you thinking about TAKE'N OVER THE WORLD.....

Comment

I don't have very many pics of me...tons of the car, but none of me. Here's some from the NC meet

Here's a back shot I'm in the green to the left. Then there's straightedge (Colin), [cp]mike (Mike), and Excaliber02 (Mauri)

93accordse (Matt), [cp]mike (Mike),and me enjoying a cup of coffee while getting yelled at for sitting in the chairs

pullin the motor out of my backseat

an ass shot with That1guyNate (Nate) next to me

93accordse (Matt) to the left and me passed out after eating a big meal

just woke up and gettin ready for the drive home

My Accord History:
                                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X