my girlfriend cut my heart out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my girlfriend cut my heart out

it's stil not done, gotta redo the background, and probaly touch up the girl a lil bit. any critique at this point is welcome though, i've spent the past two days working on this....i need to take art clases to learn how to draw people though, shit is hard...especially with a mouse.

UPDATED:
    Last edited by jboyce; 10-07-2005, 02:38 AM.

her tits i think imo need to be shaded in deeper. and her hair looks to light. also her skin looks pale in the face and dark on the legs and arms. other then that. shit is nice. good luck in class

Comment

ya the girl look like a doll right now cause i haven't really shaded/highlighted her yet. just wanted critique as of now cause i've been on this shit for two days.

Comment

what did she do to u?

wait nevermind i dont wanna know, itl probly start something

Comment

nothing acually happened with the girl, it's just some art i'm workin on an that sounded like a good name.

Comment

when i read the thread title i was oh shit...! nice art man, looks sweet to me, but i suck at art so dont listen to me

Comment

Your pictures are always so sad, but they're also always really good.

Keep it up...and take those classes...you never know what they might bring.

Comment

thats nuts dude if u did that with a mouse, personally i suck ass at art but good job
                Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

i love your work man. i've told you plenty of times before, you're very talented with artwork.

use this to make something of your self. you are awesome with photoshop and such.. go somewhere with it.

btw, wtf is up w/ your arm?
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                    i love your work man. i've told you plenty of times before, you're very talented with artwork.

use this to make something of your self. you are awesome with photoshop and such.. go somewhere with it.

btw, wtf is up w/ your arm?
                    thanks man, i'm taking graphic design classes this winter.

my arm...that's a brand of my zodiac sign.

Comment

Damn, I thought your girl dumped you... that this thread would contain scandalous photos...

Not a bad start though. I'm guessing this is new ground for you?
                      Drawing people is always difficult. I always had the hardest time doing that... I did most of my work from photographs... I could never create a person out of my head! I would actually like to see that same picture done in a more abstract style... something about the shapes in it would translate well!

Comment

very nice work! that would probably take me years to do, haha. only thing i see that should be changed is the size of the girls hand. and why is the knife clean if your heart is out? did she clean it and come back?

Comment

dude that looks hella professional, i really like

Comment

bump, updated.

added highlights to the girl. fixed the bed a lil...did a quick BG. made the girl look like more of a killer too.

i'm done, it's a wrap...on to my next piece.....

Comment

Those changes really did improve it. Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X