Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by civic_90_08
    ...tha hell man...just tell us

lol. all i have is a gaming place called Igamehq. im sure yall wouldnt wanna sit inside and play games all day. then again there are other places around the city we can hang out at. i know a lot of people and i can ask if i can use one of the areas for this one time use.

Comment

Originally posted by StrungOutPunk
      Why don't you guys pic something more central USA. If it was Central USA I would make an effort to maky my way down there. I live in canada would be fun to go to a large meet. Just a suggestion.

-Pat

Central US = small attendance. Cali people still wouldnt attend, FL wouldnt attend, and NE wouldnt attend. Only people you would maybe get is texas and the michigan area.

Comment

in think that Greensboro is good....nice roads its got..the mall..celebration station and other stuff ive been up there a bunch of times..........hondatuner4267 pm me so we could talk about this

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 91_accord
          in think that Greensboro is good....nice roads its got..the mall..celebration station and other stuff ive been up there a bunch of times..........hondatuner4267 pm me so we could talk about this
          Thats what I was thinkin... something for everyone there.
          Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
          registration is free

Comment

ok ok ok ok. i got a spot here in NC. its in Roanoke Rapids,NC. its a mall called Becker Village Mall. it has a huge parking lot. then after it gets dark we can head down to Rocky Mount. its 45min down I-95 and go to the mall down there and movies. thats where all the action is. saturday nite.

Comment

Greensboro sounds good to me but if people wanted to we could roll over to high-point where every body cruises and park somewhere up there.
              Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 91LXcb7
                Greensboro sounds good to me but if people wanted to we could roll over to high-point where every body cruises and park somewhere up there.
                thats exactly what i was thinking

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

Comment

i guess the meet should be on a saturday like at 10-12 am and deside where we want to take the group pic and after that we could go eat somewhere and go to celebration station or other place and at night we could go to high point or go to the track...these are some ideas tell me what yall think

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

Comment

It's not hard to find a place we won't get kicked out of, just call ahead and see if you can speak with whoever owns the property. Usually it won't be too big of a deal to get a mall or something to let you use their property for a car show for a number of reasons.

The biggest reason is that people will come in off the main roads to look at all the cars, and may end up stopping at the mall to buy something since they're already there.

I'm all for having it at a mall in Greensboro since I have some friends there.

I also agree that if things don't start coming together, and we don't get express written permission to have our meet at a certain location by whoever owns the land...then we need to consider a different location where people can get the ball rolling a little better.

I'd like to have a good idea on where I'm going to be driving to by the first of the year.

I'm driving from IL, does that qualify me for one of those plates?

I might be interested in one, do you have any pics?

Comment

so i guess that the location will be greensboro nc at the four seasons mall...does everybody agree.....

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

Comment

Well like u said about parkin somewhere most businesses in high point could care less
                        Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Dear CB7tuner.com,

Sorry for having not posted here for a while - I've been busy with thanksgiving and school, plus my parents are out of town.
                          I'm talking to 91lxcb7 about locations as we speak. He lives in Winston-Salem and same as myself had the idea of being in High Point. That is where there some folks go to cruise around on the weekends.
                          DRAG RACING - I emailed http://www.piedmontdragway.com/ asking about their spring schedule and letting them know we would be interested in coming by sometime during the spring and getting some times. I've raced at Piedmont atleast 6 times before and they have a very clean, professional setup. Their track is nice (a little slick sometimes) but there is plenty of lighting, and tons of staging area and parking. They also have stadium seating for our gfs to watch us race!!!

I never was called by the guys down in Char. so I'm just taking the initative and making up a schedule which I will post as a rough draft here soon. Like I said I am going to sit down with as many of the folks from around here as I can manage, get their input and then go ahead and write it up.

Right now I can say I would like to see racing at Piedmont one day. Then a long cruise after a breakfast the next. After the cruise we can get in some quality photo-op time and then when it gets dark we will all go out for a group meal. Then ride around in HP looking for trouble with Civics .

^ That is a VERY basic idea right now. I'lll fill in more details as they come in. Like I said before; we can get a date set up by when Piedmont has public track time open. IF they say "Yes its March xxxx" then we will plan the meet around that.

Any questions or comments can be directed to me. Thank you very much.

- Zipcreature
                          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

bump
                            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Sweet, someone is taking some initiative run with it man
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I'm interested prodided my car is up to the long distant drive. However, I'm not to sure about the drag racing on a Saturday night. Especially if my or someone elses vehicle breaks down as a result of racing. Long ride back home, shops are most likely closed on Sunday, I foresee trouble. Has anyone considered Myrtle Beach, SC? Regardless, I'm in.
                                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X