No announcement yet.

** Spring Cb7tuner.com Meet - April 22nd V2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there, whether or not the accord is running is another question. I f*cked it up real bad today, tore the downpipe right off the turbo, with half of the bolts sheared off inside the housing. L8r
    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
    01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord
      I'll be there, whether or not the accord is running is another question. I f*cked it up real bad today, tore the downpipe right off the turbo, with half of the bolts sheared off inside the housing. L8r
      I'm sorry to hear about that! I'm looking forward to seeing all you people in the spring - It will be here so quickly!

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Mini Meet for Spring Meet Ideas

So on 12-24-05 we had a small get together with myself, Zipcreature, 91_accord, and JDMtuner7 to discuss the location of the spring meet. I believe we all agree it should be held in the parking lot at the Four Seasons Town Centre (Greensboro Mall), but before this is a final decision we are going to get written permission from the mall to have it there. That we don't have to worry about the heat from mall security ( ) or Greensboro PD. This would be the most central location for the meet, it is close to multiple major highways, hotels/motels, restaurants, clubs, etc. More updates will be coming soon, but in the mean time here are some pics from Saturday.

*Note this was on Christmas Eve, one of the biggest shopping days of the year (cuz of guys like me ) and there was still open parking for many more cars, my camera battery was going dead but Zipcreature got some pics with the parking area in the background.

-1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

looks good guys im glad there is a strong following for this meet im hella excited and i should be on ITRs by then and a slight chance of my h22 being installed

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Hell yea, that's what I'm talking about!! Awesome job guys on doing it up. I'll be there
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Put me on the maybe list cause its not that far from here.
              93 EX Coupe - its a work in progress...

Comment

Bump

Bump to Page 17 Reply #255 for Spring Meet Update
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Ok its looking better and better that i'm gonna be on the east coast in april - and as it turns out, I think we'll be picking up a car in North Carolina to take home with us (big top secret thing, i dont wanna jinx!)

But I'm trying to work it out so that we're there for the meet! I can't promise i'll have my cb7, because Heaven only knows what mech. condition she'll be in - but Please keep a good update on possible dates for this thing so i can start working stuff out!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                    looks good guys im glad there is a strong following for this meet im hella excited and i should be on ITRs by then and a slight chance of my h22 being installed
                    sweet looks like I wont be the only one there on ITRs....good to hear you got them!
                    Seattle Silver crew #5
                    Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                    ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

here are some other pics we all had a good time hope to see everyone in the spring meet
                      Last edited by 91_accord; 12-28-2005, 08:59 PM.

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

*UPDATE*

#1.
                        Aside from looking at the 4Season's Mall, I also noticed the Wendover Village has a MASSIVE parking lot, with totally easy access to gas, hotels and food! So that is one thing updated.

#2.
                        Another thing is my dad suggested that we should make up stickers and/or t-shirts for the spring meet! What a great idea! There are 2 shops to help with this in my town: Signs & Designs for the stickers, and Ink N' Stitches for the shirts.
                        ^ Okay so...

#3.
                        Stickers are cheap, and everyone needs to buy one if you come, so we can all afford that. What do you want on the stickers? Throw me ideas in PM's, keeping it short & sweet (like the cb7tuner LA Crew Sticker , or CB7TUNER.COM Stickers) so they can be put on the rear 1/4 panel glass.
                        EX:
                        CB7tuner Spring 'o6 Meet.
                        CB7 Spring 'o6 NC Meet
                        Spring 2006 Meet

#4.
                        In the mall parking lots (both locations I've seen thus far) there are restaurants. Dad suggested talking to the owners and asking if they would sponsor us in the form of a discount.
                        In other words we would all agree to eat a group meal at _________ Restaurant & Grill, in return we would get 10% off our bill.
                        How does that sound?

To recap: I found another location that is nice. Dad suggested making stickers & T's, but I want you to PM me and let me know how you feel, and what you want on those things.
                        Maybe a restaurant would give us a discount if we ALL ate there 1 meal.

Well these again are just some of the things we are looking at right now. Remember I've never done anything like this before but I'm having fun working on it! Thank you to everyone for being so patient and letting me help out.
                        Thanks!

- Zipcreature
                        muggenaccord@yahoo.com
                        Last edited by zipcreature; 12-28-2005, 12:16 AM.
                        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

BUMP for the MEET ^^^^ READ THAT and a killer GHOST PICTURE!!

- Zipcreature
                          Last edited by zipcreature; 12-28-2005, 01:03 AM.
                          Awesome!

Comment

Bump. This is your meet also - put your op in!

- Zipcreature
                            Awesome!

Comment

cool ideas zip i really like the sticker idea id be down for that and really like how ur kinda taking charge and following through it really kmakes this more exciting

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

the sticker and shirt is a good idea....that way we all have a way to remember this meet...
                                Last edited by 91_accord; 12-28-2005, 09:09 PM.

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Working...
                                X