Maple pulled over = new exahust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple pulled over = new exahust

Pulled over 2 times in 3 days. 2 tickets issued.

Well It's offical Im sick of the cops around here pulling me over becuase im the only one in this area with exahust. Got a 100$ ticket tonight for it. 2 days ago I got a 50$ ticket for it on the highway... There just out to get me!

I just ordered the Apexi' World Sport 2 and I should have it by monday.

Now i have to fight these two tickets and sell my catback i have now. Anyone intrested?

let me know!

Also I found this....

http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/90-16.htm

States that I can get a fine for the exahust not more the 50$. The ticket is for 100$.

What's wrong with this picture here... I think we have a cop trying to make his quota. Im going to call the court and see what they can do since i dont feel like waiting to fight it. I mean he fucked up therefor it shouldbe gone

Comment

Sounds like I shouldnt drive through MA, huh?
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

yea i got 2 $60 tickets for "failure to meet inspection requirments" mainly for exhaust being too loud lol o welll i won't let the pigs win!!!!!
        My members ride thread

Comment

yeah well they won with me. Im jus tsick of getting pulled over. When your pulld over over 20 times a year. It get's pretty aggrivating. Hopefully the WS will suite me well and i wont get in any trouble

Comment

damn no seatbelt 25 bucks???!!! its fuken like 50times that here!

hahahah u can fight it and go to a ref and get the decibles tested, if its lower than the max then you can win.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

move to Indiana....we have practically no cops messing with people with exhaust here.
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

accordztech... you can't here. they don't care anything that's not stock is illegal if it project's un nessacary noise. (sp) if it's loud they can give u a ticket.

but f it. I just bought the WS. I know ill be happy with it. I mean how would I get pulled over with that?

Comment

hehehehe thats ***, anything passed the catalitic converter now according to law is not regulated, yet it has to be within DB limits.

you can have a straight pipe and they cant rob you of that, but you have to check the DB limits, and cops dont usually have one on hand yet they are supposed to.

read a couple of law books, you will be amazed. fight that shit.
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Wayne, you have the loudest exhaust I've EVER heard on a Honda

Btw, you can hear World Sport when you stomp on it. You just have to stay off the gas to make it quiet.

Comment

I can see where they cited you for the seatbelt. It is required by law.

You know the motto 'Click it or Ticket'.

As for the exhaust thats the same exact one you had on your last two cars right? I'd say fight it.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Or and another thing.

Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Damn. How loud is your exhaust (and how much did u pay for the Apexi??)
                          Check out what used to be mine
                          Click Here

Comment

damn wayne, i've never been bothered by the cops about my exhaust *knocks on wood*.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Don't get to discouraged I'm up in Canada and i get pulled pulled over for this crap all the time. STUPID COPS. I feel like they will find any reason to pull me over. It's getting pretty bad up here, they see a modified car and immediately assume you street race. Ah well...
                              I look...You look
                              I rev...You rev
                              I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

Working...
                              X