Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 Yr Old Girls

saw this on another site
    this is why daddy's should never let there lil girls drive their cars or any other car

2 EXPENSIVE EXOTICS SMASHED BY 17 YR OLD GIRLS - DADDY'S ARE GONNA BE MAD!

Two of the world's rarest exotic cars, the Lamborghini Murcielago, and the newly introduced Ferrari Enzo, crashed today in the Park Cities area while street racing. There were a total of 5 teens involved. The Lamborghini apparently was driven by minor C&^%$# Shannon, daughter of D*&^ Shannon the owner of a large exotic cars dealership. The Ferarri Enzo, the world's rarest car, was driven by R(*&*^& West who's father is a prominent attorney. Both girls are age 17. Three males, A**&^ Lambert, C*&^ Shannon, and a third who's name has not yet been released, were passengers.

Both females and two males are in stable condition, while the third male is in critical condition. All 5 were taken to Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas. Rand Allemond says "I saw the yellow one coming down the street and make a sharp swerve-like maneuver and turn sideways while the other ran into it. Then they both slid into two other cars and that's when I ran inside to get my wife and call the police".

The Lamborghini is valued at $280,000, and the Ferarri is valued at more then $2,000,000.00.

the lambo got fucked, damn. the enzo looks bad, but not as bad.

Rich girls, driving rich cars, their fathers must be proud.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

they are both totaled, but I doubt daddy will be too mad if he has money out the wazoo.
      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

it kinda looks head on, but im not sure

Comment

hmm, i swear this is repost, but maybe I just saw it on some other forum.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

maybe if it was my bad......

Comment

You know...I'm gonna have to throw the BS flag up on this story.

5 passengers in 2 2-seaters? Unless they were sharing seats...but those seats are like race seats...so they wouldn't fit.

Enzo worth 2 million?

I dunno.

Comment

It's hard to put a value on the Enzo because you can't buy a new one anymore. I guess the value is whaetever the owner says it is. As far as the Enzo being totalled. I'm sure he has hella insurance or just the cash to fix it as long as Ferrari will work with him on getting parts because even for a seat out of that car from Ferrari you need to prove ownership in order to buy. My guess is that he'll fix it and sell it.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Dang I wish i could drive one of those car's for a day or test drive one. Since Ill never own one of them
                  1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

And by the way....booo for the title. You got me all excited and what was it...? Cars? Booo.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                      it kinda looks head on, but im not sure
                      I bet the lambo was in the left lane and swerved right and ended up sideways, right in the path of the enzo.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                      91 accord lx (5spd)
                      92 accord lx (5spd)
                      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i was gonna say 2 mill? wasnt it an enzo that was crashed in cali? the one with the driver that ran or w/e something to do wit some swedish guy? idk my ferraris but i thought it was an enzo and they said it was a lil under a mill.

whats the price on an enzo with salvage title? lol

Comment

I honestly hope all of those kids just die. Harsh I know, but anyone of that age, nevertheless my age should be kept away from cars like that. Keep kids away from horsepower. Far away.

Comment

another enzo fucked up.... goes to show people have to much bloody money! haha

Comment

Old as fucking dirt. I think it was some hooey too, if I remember right.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X