A thread for the oldschool cb7tuner heads... "Do you remember when..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will, DUNKiNUTS had "I like little boys" under his user name

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX
      one of my original inspirations, before I even knew of forums really

http://www.geocities.com/turbotage/A...cord_main.html

and another site that I stared at a lot back then

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3178/
      damn... now that is old skool

I remember turbo tage...

I remember when he was still updating it semi regularly...

and i rememebr the second site making me want 16" DTM's...

that's way old skool...
      Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 05-03-2006, 07:53 PM.
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Who remembers Will/Mugen Accord?

Teh bestest white sedan evar!
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Dang i dont remember not a single one of those moments but its still nice to read em
          I wish i would have found this site a while ago, i always looked for a good CB7 site and always came across shitty ones untill i found this one..and this is the last stop for sho!

Comment

I remember the video of an accord meet that started with a stampede of horses, and featured my 2dr twin typesbaby....

I remember when rebels somehow ended up with my old wings west bumper which I sold to cb7cya.....

I remember when hush22 actually posted on this site.....

when Lithium92's accord along with 4drcords car were the sickest cb7's ive ever laid eyes on.....

When scott (2point6) actually had A/C and power steering with his built ass setup

and sooo many more.....

I also remember the whole deal about TypeG saying......later. haha
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

I remember when CivilAccord finally joined this site, then ended up selling his ride.

And everyone lusted after the rear bumper he had because of how rare it was.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I remember the kick ass avatars most of us original guys had

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

haha.. i remember when.. the forum was just up.. and i went onto accordtuner and pm'd the fuck out of everyone who owned a 4th gen.. .yes that was me.. .recruiting ur biotch asses over.. bwahaah.. who then.. the admin.. got a lil salty.. but tis ok now..

i remember when steven.. (atx) was hardcore f22a6.. who at one point bout almost everything to turbocharge his auto beast.. and then went the h deuce route...
                  (has a picture of him holding up a sign saying f22a6 4 life... what h22a???) lol

i remember when.. the first dsm turbocharged cars were up.. (Theone, and the auto f22a guy.. grrr cant member his name.. had the mugen side skirts.. R33 )

i remember when antoine and i first started getting into uberdata.. (Dragged him away from the SAFC he bought lol )... and everyone on here was like uber who??? lol...

i remember when the flip flop trunk mod was being hyped about and so was the blackhoused DIY

ahhh t3h good ol days

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                    i remember when.. the first dsm turbocharged cars were up.. (Theone, and the auto f22a guy.. grrr cant member his name.. had the mugen side skirts.. R33 )
                    Blazenaccord

JD was i think one of the first to ever put the dsm setup on and i'm not even sure if he's on this site.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

anyone remember the 'Accord Board' or even before it actually had a name and we voted on what to name it? it has since become H-A.net but im talkin like 96-97 stuff here guys....

btw, stay tuned for some updates on my crusty ass car. i squeezed some 24.5x8x14 ET Drags under it, fuel cell, welded diff, more weight reduction, etc....

reading about some of those 'old schoolers' brought back some serious memories.
                      '91ex coupe, modified.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

damn wtf have u been! lol...

pics or ban!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky accord
                          anyone remember the 'Accord Board' or even before it actually had a name and we voted on what to name it? it has since become H-A.net but im talkin like 96-97 stuff here guys....

btw, stay tuned for some updates on my crusty ass car. i squeezed some 24.5x8x14 ET Drags under it, fuel cell, welded diff, more weight reduction, etc....

reading about some of those 'old schoolers' brought back some serious memories.
                          Man, you just pop up randomly... you're like the resident cb7tuner ghost! You've done even MORE weight reduction? Weren't you already down below 2000lbs? I gotta see this!

Comment

ditto. kentucky accord's car is the shit! It was back in the day and still is today!

My Accord History:
                            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Man, you just pop up randomly... you're like the resident cb7tuner ghost! You've done even MORE weight reduction? Weren't you already down below 2000lbs? I gotta see this!

yes, more weight reduction and im not sure on the weight currently. one thing to remember, even at 2000lbs, its still a solid 500-600lbs heavier than a typical non-street race car. those cars only have to weigh like 1600lbs w/ driver!

not to get too far off the main topic but i will post pictures when i dust the cobwebs off the car, it asnt been started in over 2 years!
                              '91ex coupe, modified.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

shit man so many memories. lol
                                for some members>>>> remember getting lost trying to find cp mike in our way to maryland lol and how everyone didn't leave till cpmike installed the altenator that excalibur brought for him and everyone was "is a altenator from F22 gona work ona h22?" lmao
                                same day i learned for the first time that deev actually is late at his meeting eventhough he posts "be on time or get left behind" lmao hahah

i remember when every south Jersey meet had to start at deev's work lol

shit i remember when emperas paint was pilling off, then he prime it then he sold it, then he swore that he was gona stick around cb7tuner and he did for some time

and omg lol who can forget the flame shooting out of soysouce's cb7 on our way back from the maryland meeting lmao omg i couldnt belive my eyes lol(btw what happen to him)

i remember when the first 400 hp turbo charged h22 showed up and everyone is
                                wow a beast lol.

and who can forget posts about marple.
                                get marple a home.
                                marple tryign to get laid with a fat chick. omfg the pic of girls he showed us. omg couldn't sleep for a week.

ahhhhh memories
                                Last edited by alb_accord; 05-15-2006, 03:48 AM.
                                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                                X