Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foamypirate
    replied
    I will have been a member for 8 years in August, can't believe it's been that long. I was only 16 when I joined.

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    I don't feel like am I all that old school here . Been around 5 years lol still don't feel old school. And have too many CB's (including the one that started it all).

Leave a comment:

• AccordWarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by 92acclude View Post
    I don't look anything like that anymore…. and the CB is gone...
    I look the same, but mine's gone as well. I don't think mine was ever as clean as it was that day. I think I spent 3 days cleaning it.

Leave a comment:

• 92acclude
    replied
    Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCg80YzgzjY

The Lake meet in Bridgewater. I missed out on that meet
    I don't look anything like that anymore…. and the CB is gone...

Leave a comment:

• bobbycos
    replied
    remember when maple went to Germany

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Bumpin' this. Travis or someone else from the CT area needs to setup a good meet this spring.

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    I never got to go to a crazy NE meet. Attended Afm in Florida. That was crazy.

Hopefully we can get something together and have some fun someday.

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I don't know what happened to Shawn. El became a doctor, and his CB7 was replaced by an LS400. Chances are he's through his residency now and making the big doctor bucks... so he probably has something baller. Haven't heard from him in years.

He's still around. Still has his car. Not sure what made him stop posting here. I still talk to him on Facebook from time to time.
    i still talk to shawn regularly. hes doing well. had a bunch of different cars. had an s2k for a while and now has a subaru.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    He's still around. Still has his car. Not sure what made him stop posting here. I still talk to him on Facebook from time to time.
    I was wondering the same thing the other day. Maybe he has just stopped the mods for now.

Leave a comment:

• bobbycos
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    I remember being there twice though... once sitting by the window in the tables that are higher, and the other time in the back when you ordered the McGangbang. Imma find pictures.
    find the pics yet?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    Has anyone kept up with Shawn Hayden or Uncle el? I wonder how they are doing, always loved their cars. And Shawn was a cool person met him at a couple meets.
    I don't know what happened to Shawn. El became a doctor, and his CB7 was replaced by an LS400. Chances are he's through his residency now and making the big doctor bucks... so he probably has something baller. Haven't heard from him in years.

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
    What ever happened to visualpoet?

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
    Was that Wayne hurting himself on Justin's arm?
    Yup

Leave a comment:

• foamypirate
    replied
    What ever happened to visualpoet?

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Has anyone kept up with Shawn Hayden or Uncle el? I wonder how they are doing, always loved their cars. And Shawn was a cool person met him at a couple meets.

Leave a comment:

• PakaloloHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZrbEALVQg

Thats justin and wayne going punch for punch at ben's house.
    Was that Wayne hurting himself on Justin's arm?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X