Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Success
    replied
    I got the 'you are not authorized to view this thread' message when trying to access Raf's MR thread through the notifications tab. I could get there by the normal methods though.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    So that's only members?

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetw00d View Post
    Just curious, what is the definition of "active users" in the stats?
    It means that their login token was recently used/active. Login tokens last for 8 or 12 hours (I forget) so at any point you look at the count, it will include a rolling +/- 12 hour period worth of activity. In other words, basically "active within the last 24 hours" ...

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Just curious, what is the definition of "active users" in the stats?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Strange. I’ll see if I can figure out why it’s doing that.

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    I've noticed something really annoying about the post editor. In one of my MRT posts, the quotation marks and apostrophes were all replaced with extra-long spaces, so I went through and fixed it, only for the spacing between the text and the photos to go out of wack after I hit Save. That spacing issue is something I have to deal with every time I update the first post in my MRT as well; there are just certain points within the post where it tries to add a Return/extra blank line every time I edit and save. If I edit enough times and forget to address the Returns, eventually they become pretty noticeable gaps between a photo and the text below it.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-29-2020, 01:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post

I just fully enabled it this morning
    So I didn't miss it! I feel a little younger again. The whole car doesn't fit (or would be very tiny).

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    I am getting old. I must have gone to the profile page a dozen times and somehow missed the "Edit Avatar" button; I was looking for something further down on the page. Thanks.
    I just fully enabled it this morning

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    I am getting old. I must have gone to the profile page a dozen times and somehow missed the "Edit Avatar" button; I was looking for something further down on the page. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    Go to the top-right of this page and go into your personal drop-down menu, then click "My Profile". On the left of your Profile page, where your user name and currently-blank avatar are, there's a red button to "Edit Avatar." You can then select an image you either have saved on your computer, or use a URL from an online image, and it'll let you crop what you want to use from that image.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    But how does one create an avatar?

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    So I see avatars are working now. Neat.

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    New problem in beginner section. Anyone else's replies show up as white text on a very light green background that makes it almost impossible to read?
    I think those are posts requiring Moderator approval. I saw a thread listed with the same coloring the other day... Looks like we need to adjust post approval settings, as well as that light-green highlight color.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    New problem in beginner section. Anyone else's replies show up as white text on a very light green background that makes it almost impossible to read?

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    gotta get used to this now lol
    Last edited by Night Wolf; 11-21-2020, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X