X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiptech
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetw00d View Post
    To edit your signature, go to your profile, settings, account tab, then scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options"
    This was definitely helpful and should be stickied!

Also, could they have made it any more nested, it's way too intuitively obvious and someone else may have actually found it!

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    To edit your signature, go to your profile, settings, account tab, then scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options"

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Yep it takes a good minute to reply to a thread. Does get frustrating at times.

Leave a comment:

• hiptech
    replied
    Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    I don't think it's as long as two minutes, but posts and edits do take a bit to process. I'm not finding the signature feature, either.
    Actually I've been timing it... Someone's as quick as 30 sec but normally 1min-45sec - 2.5 min
    Replies take less time but posts are brutal...

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    I don't think it's as long as two minutes, but posts and edits do take a bit to process. I'm not finding the signature feature, either.

Leave a comment:

• hiptech
    replied
    Came to this post since I'm still unable to locate a user "control panel" and do anything about (edit/delete/add) "signatures"...

I know this was being looked into and wonder if there ever was a fix?

Also, is it just me or does it take up to 2 minutes (or longer) just to post a reply depending on time of day?
    Last edited by hiptech; 02-05-2022, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    I got the 'you are not authorized to view this thread' message when trying to access Raf's MR thread through the notifications tab. I could get there by the normal methods though.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    So that's only members?

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Just curious, what is the definition of "active users" in the stats?
    It means that their login token was recently used/active. Login tokens last for 8 or 12 hours (I forget) so at any point you look at the count, it will include a rolling +/- 12 hour period worth of activity. In other words, basically "active within the last 24 hours" ...

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Just curious, what is the definition of "active users" in the stats?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Strange. I’ll see if I can figure out why it’s doing that.

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    I've noticed something really annoying about the post editor. In one of my MRT posts, the quotation marks and apostrophes were all replaced with extra-long spaces, so I went through and fixed it, only for the spacing between the text and the photos to go out of wack after I hit Save. That spacing issue is something I have to deal with every time I update the first post in my MRT as well; there are just certain points within the post where it tries to add a Return/extra blank line every time I edit and save. If I edit enough times and forget to address the Returns, eventually they become pretty noticeable gaps between a photo and the text below it.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-29-2020, 01:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post

I just fully enabled it this morning
    So I didn't miss it! I feel a little younger again. The whole car doesn't fit (or would be very tiny).

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    I am getting old. I must have gone to the profile page a dozen times and somehow missed the "Edit Avatar" button; I was looking for something further down on the page. Thanks.
    I just fully enabled it this morning

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    I am getting old. I must have gone to the profile page a dozen times and somehow missed the "Edit Avatar" button; I was looking for something further down on the page. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X