It's been a while... how is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while... how is everyone?

Well, it's been about six years since I was last here. Hope everyone is doing well?

Just kinda wanted to pop in and say hey.
    It is odd how things from your past crop up out of the blue and kinda make you nostalgic for the good ol days.

Anyways, hope to pop in here a bit more often and see some old (and new) faces.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Hey, I was wondering what happened to you! Crazy how it's already been six years.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Howdy howdy...

Comment

Hey there! Thanks for checking in. What’s new?
        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Newb here checking it. I was looking for a "junker" DD for my bro and one night came across the 91 CB7 SE I've posted in beginners. He bought it and that's how I ended up on the forum.

Sucks that so many people forgot about the forums once Facebook came out.

There was also a company that bought up all (or many) of the popular car forums, around 2012 I want to say, and then used them for profit with ad revenue. I forgot the name of the company.

But before they showed up, forums had really no ads other than the vendor section, and maybe one or two at the bottom. Then after the sell out / buy out, if you weren't logged in, there were ads like every other post.

Comment

Hey Jon good to see you! Whats new?
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Glad to see some OGs still kicking around.
              And I agree FB kinda killed a lot of forums and communities.

To keep a long story short, a family illness took precedence above and beyond anything (personal life, business life, etc.), so that is kinda how and why I dropped off the face of the earth. Fulltime caretaking took it's toll on me over the last six years, so now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
              A lot has changed, but still have the Accord and still plan on doing something to it one of these days... not going to give up on a now 33 year old platform! LOL
              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Not a frequent poster here, but I have now had my 92 wagon for 20 years. I can proudly say I still drive my first car. It is still running and only driven occasionally. I usually walk or bike. The wagon is original with no mods.

Comment

Hey Jon, good to see that you are still around!
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Glad to see some OGs still kicking around.
                    And I agree FB kinda killed a lot of forums and communities.

To keep a long story short, a family illness took precedence above and beyond anything (personal life, business life, etc.), so that is kinda how and why I dropped off the face of the earth. Fulltime caretaking took it's toll on me over the last six years, so now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
                    A lot has changed, but still have the Accord and still plan on doing something to it one of these days... not going to give up on a now 33 year old platform! LOL
                    I had something similar where life just kinda happened around 2017 and I was a ghost by 2018. Got back into building cars in 2022 and started a business a year ago making car parts. I plan on being a lot more active here now!
                    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                    X