X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    not a chance
    but i can call it whatever i want..and that makes it whatever i want. at least according to you

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      but i can call it whatever i want..and that makes it whatever i want. at least according to you
      yup but itll never run like one. But yeah you can call it what you want thats up to you . Just realize that. I can still call the bmw745i a m7 just because it is and i can. German cars are doin the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        I have called out h22sparkle on multiple occasions for saying stupid things. I have also seen him post multiple threads asking for help on swap-related subjects that anyone doing a swap should already know. He's not a noob, but there are gaping holes in his knowledge. If the threads have not been deleted, you can look them up and see what I'm talking about. For example... he said once that the torque converter would be one of the first things to go in an auto trans when it overheats. Wow...
        i know in 2004, i spent about 10 phone hours trying to explain to him how to hook up a vafc......i think he's accumulated some know-how since then, but i hope he keeps trying to learn........he's billed as the swap god and in 2004, i thought his knowledge was extremely basic...
        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          i know in 2004, i spent about 10 phone hours trying to explain to him how to hook up a vafc......i think he's accumulated some know-how since then, but i hope he keeps trying to learn........he's billed as the swap god and in 2004, i thought his knowledge was extremely basic...
          Well well look who crawled out from under the rock. Hmm dont start nothing wont be nothing remember i got spots on you when you was also within that ten hours having your shorty scream on you when i was only askin your how to tune the vafc not to hook up a vafc get it right bro. Or maybe you couldnt understand me with your girl yelling in your ear calling you all kinds of trash and more. Dont body yourself ,just dont do it.

Comment

Yeah mane E-beef most of these cats on here deal with emotions like girls yaknow thats messed up. I just ignore em and let em talk trash. Its all negative energy like my man puff say.
            You don't ignore them though man...you do the same exact thing they do...

****FTW

*EDIT* This is the worst thread of all time...I'm mad I was even involved but eh what can you expect...egos are a muhhfukka I guess
            Last edited by gloryaccordy; 06-08-2006, 06:21 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
              I can't even do it properly? Your posts are riddled with spelling and grammar errors, half of the people reading this shit can't even understand it.
              I'v never been able to understand what he says. But until now, i thought i was the only one, since everyone always gives me shit for pointing it out.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                You don't ignore them though man...you do the same exact thing they do...

****FTW
                Yeah ill drop it im more of a man about it. Besides I know what my work is worth other people know it the proof is in the pudding and the pictures,meets, everything i do to any car.

Comment

Muscle cars are hot because they are rare.

Currently, they are being collected predominantly by guys who either grew up with them, or lusted after them when they were kids.

There were really only a couple of models of Muscle cars that used to be uber rare, the rest became rare because of age and attrition. Now they are all relatively hard to find, which drives the value up.

One of the things you can count on with most people, is their desire to satisfy their wants. A lot of people grew up wanting muscle cars, and they currently have the means and the will to collect them.

Just like the people that are in their 60's, who once were in the place where the baby boomers now are. They all wanted the 40's and 50's hotrods, because that is what they grew up with, only now they had the means to afford to do it the way they wished they could have back then. My uncle is one of these car guys. My other uncle falls into the muscle car category.

I guess it is all what we can relate to.

Having said that, there is nothing like the feeling of blasting the Beach Boys in a '55 Chevy while cruising for dinner, or watching the frame on a 4,000 lb Chevelle twist as the nose lifts off the ground. Or hearing an S2000 do its best impression of a Formula One car.

German cars are nice too. They have never appealed to me because they are more of a status symbol, and I hate status symbols, but they too have their virtues. They can cruise endlessly at 150MPH and feel like they are doing 60, all while coddling you in a mind numbing array of features and luxuries. But they aren't the pinnacle of reliability or resale value.

Bottom line, they are all just cars, with different priorities and virtues.

It is all about what YOU want to do, and how you want to do it.

I personally would like several of each, and grew up around all of them, so I guess I don't understand this argument.

We are all dumb in some ways and smart in others.

I can't operate women for the life of me...
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I agree with everything you said about muscle cars..that was the point i was trying to get accross in my apples and gorrilas post. but im lazier than you

Originally posted by owequitit
                    you have to go on ign.com and get the cheat codes. Thats how I beat the game

Comment

you have to go on ign.com and get the cheat codes. Thats how I beat the game

NO SHIT! Are they free? The last one took all my money!

I can't understand him either. I thought maybe it was me.

Oh yeah. After work I am going to go have a country drive in my

McLaren McHonda F1 Accord.

Comment

Well well look who crawled out from under the rock. Hmm dont start nothing wont be nothing remember i got spots on you when you was also within that ten hours having your shorty scream on you when i was only askin your how to tune the vafc not to hook up a vafc get it right bro. Or maybe you couldnt understand me with your girl yelling in your ear calling you all kinds of trash and more. Dont body yourself ,just dont do it.

dude i'm not trying to make you look bad, all of us were at ground zero at one time, but over the past year, YOU'VE complimented yourself as much as anyone and it's like you were proud of what you really had learned, and that's fine, but your head kind of got too big for your neck to support........i'm glad you learned a LOT, i know you have more knowledge than in 2003 when this place started, but it seems like you want to be viewed as THE most intelligent member......and yes, i helped you tune it and i also helped you fix it, remember? you had some wires crossed or shorted or something.....it's that same day i called and asked for you and your dad (same name) got confused and kinda acted like a dick....remember? i asked you how you made so much working for UPS and that's when i found out some of the drivers make $70,000/year after so long.........not a big deal to not know everything.......i wish i had more money and less knowledge so i could pay people to fix my cars, i'm tired of the shit......i've got to put a fucking water pump on my grand cherokee tomorrow, after working 10 hours......i'd be perfectly happy not knowing how to check my own oil if i could afford to pay others to do as much......

be proud of what you know........learn what you don't..........i'll be the first to admit, when it comes to carbs, i know shit.......i have the common sense to figure them out, but i don't wanna own anything with a carb and don't wanna learn shit about them.......so fuck them.......who cares.......no one knows it all.......as long as people know what they claim to know, then that's all good......i despise someone boosting their ego by giving out inaccurate info.....that's not good for anyone
                        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Oh yeah. After work I am going to go have a country drive in my

are you going to bring it to McDonalds?

Comment

Muscle cars are hot because they are rare.

Currently, they are being collected predominantly by guys who either grew up with them, or lusted after them when they were kids.

There were really only a couple of models of Muscle cars that used to be uber rare, the rest became rare because of age and attrition. Now they are all relatively hard to find, which drives the value up.

One of the things you can count on with most people, is their desire to satisfy their wants. A lot of people grew up wanting muscle cars, and they currently have the means and the will to collect them.

Just like the people that are in their 60's, who once were in the place where the baby boomers now are. They all wanted the 40's and 50's hotrods, because that is what they grew up with, only now they had the means to afford to do it the way they wished they could have back then. My uncle is one of these car guys. My other uncle falls into the muscle car category.

I guess it is all what we can relate to.

Having said that, there is nothing like the feeling of blasting the Beach Boys in a '55 Chevy while cruising for dinner, or watching the frame on a 4,000 lb Chevelle twist as the nose lifts off the ground. Or hearing an S2000 do its best impression of a Formula One car.

German cars are nice too. They have never appealed to me because they are more of a status symbol, and I hate status symbols, but they too have their virtues. They can cruise endlessly at 150MPH and feel like they are doing 60, all while coddling you in a mind numbing array of features and luxuries. But they aren't the pinnacle of reliability or resale value.

Bottom line, they are all just cars, with different priorities and virtues.

It is all about what YOU want to do, and how you want to do it.

I personally would like several of each, and grew up around all of them, so I guess I don't understand this argument.

We are all dumb in some ways and smart in others.

Thank you good sir. That is exactly what I was trying to get across. Well said.

BTW, I bet my 1990 Honda Accord GT-SiR-V-Spec II will destroy your

Comment

are you going to bring it to McDonalds?
                              Yes, that is where I was headed, but I am afraid to supersize it because of all the extra performance! The steering wheel might rip off in my hands!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                                Thank you good sir. That is exactly what I was trying to get across. Well said.

BTW, I bet my 1990 Honda Accord GT-SiR-V-Spec II will destroy your

Not once I kick in my afterburners! You will be eating my jet exhaust.

And you will be left there stunned with nothing to say but:

"NEXT TIME GADGET! NEXT TIME!!!!!..."

Comment

Working...
                                X