Foiled Terrorist Plot....on Airplanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foiled Terrorist Plot....on Airplanes

.............o.k so all airports are on high alert .....i work in JFK airport..........and there was/still is a plot...they already arrested 21 ppl .....they are still some at large.........there are no drinks, phones, laptops and e.t.c allowed on the planes......there was info on bombs that are liquid types and they can go threw TSA with no problems.........so TSA is gonna tell you throw away all liquids or drink it infront of you.....take off all shoes......even if you got flip flops.......they don't care.........mothers with baby milk...gotta taste it in front of the police.....there was and still a plot to blow up ..3 of the biggest airlines......one of these airlines I work at.......and its bad...so close to 9/11 ...........so if your flying prepare to be delay.....or cancel........its crazy..............

heard that shit on the radio about 9:20am this morning, crazy shit!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

To be honest, I'm really surprised they tried to use planes again.

Comment

It's drama on a major scale, the US needs to quit pussy-footing around and start dropping nukes. Perception will change, but respect from fear is what the US needs in it's arsonal, because right now we've got a big bulls-eye on our country......
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

dern. no wonder why prices went up so fast. now i KNOW i aint gettin on no plane.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            To be honest, I'm really surprised they tried to use planes again.
            Me too... Honestly, I'm glad they got discovered. If we supposedly tightened security and they managed to hit us with our own planes AGAIN, that would be horrible. That would show exactly how vulnerable we are!

Comment

i say DROP BOMBS ON THEM BISHES

Comment

hopefully this has no impact on gas prices

Comment

i think the only impact that happened with gas was when bush and his mentaly retarded self went to iraq.

you have doctors who can make your face look like a model. even make you look younger.

you other doctors who can give you liphosucktion(did i spell that right? lmao) to make you thinner.

you even have doctors to help you from going bald.

but you cant fix stupid

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    It's drama on a major scale, the US needs to quit pussy-footing around and start dropping nukes. Perception will change, but respect from fear is what the US needs in it's arsonal, because right now we've got a big bulls-eye on our country......

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

If we drop a bomb, every other country in the world will take that as a threat and drop theirs. We'd like to think we're the sanest, most stable nuclear power in the world, and we're all calling for a drop. We're the only country that EVER used nuclear weapons as an international attack.

I'll take a few downed planes over the destruction of the world.

Plus, who are we going to bomb? If we DO know where these terrorists are based, we're not bombing them for a reason.

Comment

Ever see the Day After?

We drop nukes...end of the World. Period.

Comment

.......WELL! they was planing on blowing up the planes in mid-air.....so you know that will cause more damage........due to the fact that the plane and the ppl will fall down.....and with the impact and speed that it is coming down from above................HHHUUUMMMM....just thinking about a body landing on my car....or a engine landing in a daycare's play ground................whats next....put'n bombsin the body and walking threw TSA.......like how they bring drugs in..if they were smart they'll bring in some dogs...that detect bombs..(the material and all)..like those dogs in foreign airports...like mexico, cuba and e.t.c.......9maybe thats next...since they want to keep using the planes like we didn't learn from 9/11..dummies)....what ppl do for the love of there country or for a person......what ever the case my be............so sad.........

Comment

They nearly DID get away with it this time... how much have we learned? Who has learned more from these experiences? Have we learned how to uncover their plots better, or have they learned how to evade us better?

Comment

I will post later tonight!

Yeah, you knew it was coming.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X