X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit
    I will post later tonight!

Yeah, you knew it was coming.
    I feel like I should go get a nice cup of tea and a warm sweater to get ready to read your novel.

But hey, at least it will be grammatically correct, and I deeply applaud that.

Comment

Damn dont bring politics into this...its gonna start another arguement blah blah blah stupid president here all that crap it gets old...Anyway i would say drop a couple of nukes but as mentioned everyone will get fucked in the ass because of it. I was for it when they did 9/11 I was waitin for the US to test there damn arsenal then I thought about it. But shit if thats happenin at the airport that fuckin sucks ass. But shows you how people can alter technology. And how much other people hate the US.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        If we drop a bomb, every other country in the world will take that as a threat and drop theirs. We'd like to think we're the sanest, most stable nuclear power in the world, and we're all calling for a drop. We're the only country that EVER used nuclear weapons as an international attack.

I'll take a few downed planes over the destruction of the world.

Plus, who are we going to bomb? If we DO know where these terrorists are based, we're not bombing them for a reason.
        it's either wipe out terrorists wherever they are or have them continue to kill thousands on inicient people. i think the U.S. is doing a good job. we are tryin to solve many issues diplomaticaly and without force but when all else fails sometimes FORCE is needed. i would rather have our troops and other allies of ours fight the terrorists on their own ground aka afganistan, Iraq, lebanon, sryia, Iran and the idiot in N. Korea, then have terrorists attack the U.S or attack the UK or any other country who did not provoke attacks. we have countries not only KNOWINGLY harboring terrorists but supplying them and training them. they are just as guilty as the terrorists themselves that killed friends and family in 9/11 and other terrorist attacks since then. i think many have forgoten until today how real terror is. what do u wanna bet bushes approval rating will go up now that people remember that we have terrorists that would kill you and your family in a heartbeat and will stop at nothing to do it. i say continue to fight the terrorists. if we stop now, everything that we have done will be for nothing, every life lost will be for nothing and the terrorists will bring the fight to our soil. then what? will u disapprove of bush for letting the terrorists attack us? he's damned with whatever he does bc i guess no one wants to face the facts no matter how scary they may be.

i do thank the UK for stopping the terrorist plot and continue to pray for the safety of the flight crews and passengers of the planes.
        My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
          it's either wipe out terrorists wherever they are or have them continue to kill thousands on inicient people. i think the U.S. is doing a good job. we are tryin to solve many issues diplomaticaly and without force but when all else fails sometimes FORCE is needed. i would rather have our troops and other allies of ours fight the terrorists on their own ground aka afganistan, Iraq, lebanon, sryia, Iran and the idiot in N. Korea, then have terrorists attack the U.S or attack the UK or any other country who did not provoke attacks. we have countries not only KNOWINGLY harboring terrorists but supplying them and training them. they are just as guilty as the terrorists themselves that killed friends and family in 9/11 and other terrorist attacks since then. i think many have forgoten until today how real terror is. what do u wanna bet bushes approval rating will go up now that people remember that we have terrorists that would kill you and your family in a heartbeat and will stop at nothing to do it. i say continue to fight the terrorists. if we stop now, everything that we have done will be for nothing, every life lost will be for nothing and the terrorists will bring the fight to our soil. then what? will u disapprove of bush for letting the terrorists attack us? he's damned with whatever he does bc i guess no one wants to face the facts no matter how scary they may be.

i do thank the UK for stopping the terrorist plot and continue to pray for the safety of the flight crews and passengers of the planes.

What Deev is saying is it's pointless to go drop nuclear weapons on every single country that might have a terrorist in it. What does that really gain? The retailatory measures will be all ending. If we drop a nuclear bomb on the middle east, who's to say we won't piss off a country like Russia and get them to launch on us. They launch on us, we're fucked. We've already shown that in a tragedy, society will break down (Katrina), so what's to gain. I don't want to be covered in radiation.

I think people are confusing the war on Iraq with the war on Terror. They're not one in the same.

Comment

im just glad i live on the west coat. things are mellow over here, lol. well, we do have mt ranier to worry about, and california sinking in the the ocean.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

damn man,

I never ever liked flying on a plane. This phobia came wayyy before any of this shit happened (first time and last time on a plane was in 98). Even tho the odds of dying in a car accident is:

Motor Vehicle Accident*
              1-in-100

And dying on a plane/crash:
              Air Travel Accident*
              1-in-20,000

I refuse to ride on a plane,
              -Lam
              (Odds of dying list : Scroll down towards the bottom)
              http://www.livescience.com/forcesofn..._of_dying.html

Comment

What Deev is saying is it's pointless to go drop nuclear weapons on every single country that might have a terrorist in it
                Don't forget, we'd have to bomb the US too.

Whoops!

Can you really influence respect from fear into terrorists? How much would it take to do something like that? The horrors of war are great already, and now we need to up the ante?

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever." -Thomas Edison
                We used them in WW2, but did we abandon war? What's more terrifying than nuclear weapons?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Stock markets prolly gonna dive today....

Just because they stopped those few terrorists doesn't mean nothing else is or might happen soon....who knows what else is in store and ya never know with these damn idiots....

The Worlds always been fawked up but I think we just are more aware of these terriosts now since 9/11 and i'm curious why they are all popping up out of the wood work now....

If you wipe them out ya gotta wipe out and entire generation including kids...cuz if you only wipe out 1....5 more take that persons place of killing and blowing shit up....

Lastly you know there is a shit load of terriorts living in the US and Canada....look at the asshole here in Seattle bitchin' about his home countries war and then goes downtown and shoots jewish people.....he deserves two in the chest and one in the head...
                  ________
                  Coach purses
                  Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:11 AM.
                  無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

i def don;t think we should NUKE anyone. but help governements take back control of their country. and make it known that if u harbor terrorists u will be dealt with severely. honestly, if a terrorist group came outta lebanon and attacked the US and lebanon knew about it and did nothing and even financed them, yes we should act. not necessarily nuclear but def act. and yes once u kill 1 more will pop up later but maybe we can get some governements to be able to control at least most of the terrorists. we r trying to give iraq the capability to manage it's own country even though with the two extremist parties that is extremely difficult. and yes i think we have a right to help Iraq manage a stable government and get rid of the suicide bombers and mass killings. it in the better interest of not only Iraq but every country. Most people realize that. it sucks that inicent people are dying but no matter how u go about solving the issues at hand many inicent people will die. but would u rather have 5000 people die and finallly put a major brake on terrorist organizations and limit their capabilities to inflict harm (aka fight and have "wars" such as in Israel and lebanon and Iraq) or have 100 people die every day bc we want a cease-fire that will solve nothing....and that will only give time for terrorists to rearm and attack again within a few months to a few years. and have the exactsame thing occur. 5000 lives now is worth possibly 36,500 lives each year every year.

fight to rid terrorists so in the end tens and even hundreds of thousands will not have to die bc we as a group of countries did not want to get involved. as usual...........my 2 cents worth. i think these are good topics to discuss even though they may bring tension. but it never hurts to hear others opinions on stuff like this.
                    My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
                      damn man,

I never ever liked flying on a plane. This phobia came wayyy before any of this shit happened (first time and last time on a plane was in 98). Even tho the odds of dying in a car accident is:

Motor Vehicle Accident*
                      1-in-100

And dying on a plane/crash:
                      Air Travel Accident*
                      1-in-20,000

I refuse to ride on a plane,
                      -Lam
                      (Odds of dying list : Scroll down towards the bottom)
                      http://www.livescience.com/forcesofn..._of_dying.html
                      I guarantee you that statistic about dying in a plane crash is skewed.

They are including ALL airplane accidents (general aviation aircraft like the Cessnas at the local airport all the way up to Biz jets). General aviation accidents account for the vast majority of plane crashes.

If you seperate airliners out of the equation seperately and only consider them, since most people only fly on the airlines, your odds of dying in a plane crash go down significantly. Somewhere less than your odds of getting struck by lightning actually.

When you consider airlines by themselves, driving a car isn't even close. Most people just don't like it because they aren't in control. I guarantee your average airline pilot is much more experienced, professional, forward thinking, and highly trained than your average car driver.

How else can you explain BILLIONS of people flying yearly worldwide with only several hundred deaths at the most?

My big post is still coming.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                        , but respect from fear is what the US needs in it's arsonal,

There is no such thing as "respect from fear".

Who exactly would you nuke, without causing more suffering than you're trying to prevent?
                        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          im just glad i live on the west coat. things are mellow over here, lol. well, we do have mt ranier to worry about, and california sinking in the the ocean.
                          or breaking away from the main land. but we'd chill with hawaii.... Alaska can come too...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I still think maroonaccord2.2 was being sarcastic, as there's no way any logical human being could justify dropping another nuclear bomb. And the terrorism problem goes deeper than just engaging in hand to hand combat w/a bunch of guerillas...IMO the US has to completely change it's foreign policy; we're way too fucking nosy. But w/e

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

all i know is that we're all gona die some day. that why i stopped worrying about all this ish and just live life while trying to have no regrets. of course, this doesnt mean im misinformed or worse, not informed about domestic issues or any other issues.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                                What's more terrifying than nuclear weapons?
                                neutron bombs, white phosphorus
                                1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Working...
                                X