No announcement yet.

h22sparkle and his SRT-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All in all I think this is a fantastic (Car) forum.

Its like deeve said the forum is well managed by moderators and the members that respect each other.

Sparkles needs to just stop talking about his car over and over again, yes we already know that he is an enthusiast but other members also have other cars and don't talk about how great their car is. After a while it becomes annoying, even when you don't brag about it but you have to mention it when ever a topic about that car comes up.

The MR thread should work great for him, when ever he has something new just put it in the MR thread.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

I think itd work good too, but i think as much as everyone says they'll respect him and Deev, i think if he creates an MRT ppl will just flame him.

Id love to see specs, mods and future plans for his car, cuz to be honest, as much as id never own one, or car to drive one, its still a tuned/tuneable car and id like to see its potential.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

There's not really an "in" crowd here... well, unless you're in so-cal. Those guys have their own little world!

But honestly, the two crowds are those that show respect, and those that don't. Those that do are "in". There are people on here that know absolutely nothing. People that irritate the living hell out of me sometimes. However, I do my best to help them out. When someone I don't particularly like asks a question that I know the answer to, I'll answer it. I won't put them down, I won't be a smartass (unless the question deserves it...) but I'll answer it.

And Mick... yes, Mick... because that's what I called you back when you irritated the living hell out of me... Keep your drug shit off my board. Honestly, you and rocknricer are the only ones who regularly talk about drugs, and even he never makes it a lengthy conversation. Hell, you bring drugs into EVERY SINGLE THREAD... like this one. Nowhere in my original post did I mention drugs. Nowhere in this entire thread has anyone mentioned drugs... but you.

We were friends. Hell, we can still be friends, I don't care. I never considered you a friend because you sent me a free manifold, or gave me good prices on a dremel and a gamecube... I considered you a friend because we talked all the time, and shared stuff about our lives. That's what friends do. If you think sending me free stuff is what it takes to be a friend, then you're sorely mistaken.

Still, keep your shit off my board. This is a Honda forum. I don't wish to have such things openly discussed. 90% of the people on here don't agree with the idiotic things you do. 90% of the people on here don't give a damn about your "education". You're just as bad as those religious zealots that knock on your door at 8am on a Saturday to talk to you about the Bible... though at least the Bible can improve your life if you take the right things from it! Drugs don't improve anything... other than altering your perception of how much you're ruining your life. The 10% that may do the same crap that you do at least have enough sense, and respect, not to talk about it incessantly (there are a few among that 10% that I hold in very high regard. It's their choice, and I hope it doesn't ruin their lives... so far, so good. I guarantee most members here would have no idea that those people do such things either!)

So, show some respect. To me, to the other members, and to yourself... or leave. (this is a blanket statement, covering both issues at hand... as well as anything else that may arise!)

Comment

^Mike gets things done This is 1 of the fastest growing threads I've seen!

Comment

And for the most part, I'm glad to see it has remained civil.

This is one of the greatest forums on the internet. I've been on quite a few... every time I have an interest in a car, I join a forum and learn a few things. I do my best. The staff does their best. ATX did a great job creating a fantastic format and philosophy. However, with thousands of active members, it's not me... it's not the staff... it's not the board... it's not the car. It's the members. People here feed off of each other. Respect is shown, and it's reciprocated tenfold.

Unfortunately, when things are left to get out of hand, that can all be undone. That's what I work the hardest to prevent. That's why those on my staff are there because they promote such respectful behavior (if a mod is coming down hard on you, take a look at your actions, and how they could be perceived... RARELY do I ever question the actions of any member of my staff...)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Respect is shown, and it's reciprocated tenfold.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWo4VKAKYZA

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

^^ riiight....

I always thought of Mitch as our residential stoner

Although Ben's a pretty knowledgable guy too...he just doesnt express his knowledge in drugs unless you ask him, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                  ^^ riiight....

I always thought of Mitch as our residential stoner

Although Ben's a pretty knowledgable guy too...he just doesnt express his knowledge in drugs unless you ask him, lol.
                  Ben is one of those I mentioned earlier (although one of the more obvious ones... lol) I've seen ONE major conversation involving him. ONE major "this is my point of view" thread, and then it was dropped. It hasn't come up since. He's able to hold a conversation without talking about drugs. That's fine. He can do whatever he wants. If I want to talk about weed with him, I will... If I don't want to, I won't... and he won't make me.

Respek Knuckles!

Comment

Hmmm....I have had a few run ins with him.....

words are words....

Simple...nothing else.

I did remember his CB...( before the Neon )

and indeed, hes a very knowledgable person...as I am too!

bloating the gloat of another make and model on a specific forum WILL Net negative remarks. ( no way around it )

but if its helpful reconstructive sarcasmic comments ...I think depending on HOW he takes it....some good might come out of a dry dispute over WHAT is better ( SRT-4 Vs Modded CB )

doesn't matter to me though...

its still a car....its quick for being stock....and where in the hell will you find a car thats UNDER $21K that runs mid to high 13s in the 1/4?

that in itself will shut alot of harcore honda enthusiasts up!

I like alot of NON import cars as well as alot of IMPORTs

SHORT VERSION: keep all negative comments to a halt.

SIMPLE!
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

The thing is that he hasn't started anything in a long time. He and I discussed that, and I told him he's welcome to post here as long as he doesn't talk bad about the cars that THIS forum is dedicated to. He did at first, but since our talk, he's been good.

Still, it seems that every chance people get, they attack him. It may seem funny. It may seem like fun. But you know what? It's bad for this community as a whole. When we all jump on the flaming bandwagon, it brings us closer to being like sites like Honda-Tech... where you can't say a thing without getting flamed by people who probably know less than you. All the worthwhile posters on Honda-Tech tend to keep to themselves, posting only when necessary... I don't want this site to become nothing but great archives buried beneath a field of flames...

Comment

I demand a group hug....

Sparkles can be in the middle.

Comment

Eh.....

How about a nice handshake or pat on the back?

Or maybe one-on-one hugs. I dont be diggin on no manly, forum groups hugs...

Comment

There's not really an "in" crowd here... well, unless you're in so-cal. Those guys have their own little world!

But honestly, the two crowds are those that show respect, and those that don't. Those that do are "in". There are people on here that know absolutely nothing. People that irritate the living hell out of me sometimes. However, I do my best to help them out. When someone I don't particularly like asks a question that I know the answer to, I'll answer it. I won't put them down, I won't be a smartass (unless the question deserves it...) but I'll answer it.

And Mick... yes, Mick... because that's what I called you back when you irritated the living hell out of me... Keep your drug shit off my board. Honestly, you and rocknricer are the only ones who regularly talk about drugs, and even he never makes it a lengthy conversation. Hell, you bring drugs into EVERY SINGLE THREAD... like this one. Nowhere in my original post did I mention drugs. Nowhere in this entire thread has anyone mentioned drugs... but you.

We were friends. Hell, we can still be friends, I don't care. I never considered you a friend because you sent me a free manifold, or gave me good prices on a dremel and a gamecube... I considered you a friend because we talked all the time, and shared stuff about our lives. That's what friends do. If you think sending me free stuff is what it takes to be a friend, then you're sorely mistaken.

Still, keep your shit off my board. This is a Honda forum. I don't wish to have such things openly discussed. 90% of the people on here don't agree with the idiotic things you do. 90% of the people on here don't give a damn about your "education". You're just as bad as those religious zealots that knock on your door at 8am on a Saturday to talk to you about the Bible... though at least the Bible can improve your life if you take the right things from it! Drugs don't improve anything... other than altering your perception of how much you're ruining your life. The 10% that may do the same crap that you do at least have enough sense, and respect, not to talk about it incessantly (there are a few among that 10% that I hold in very high regard. It's their choice, and I hope it doesn't ruin their lives... so far, so good. I guarantee most members here would have no idea that those people do such things either!)

So, show some respect. To me, to the other members, and to yourself... or leave. (this is a blanket statement, covering both issues at hand... as well as anything else that may arise!)
                            I personally think that norcal stays in a pretty tight group.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeh son!

but what you mean by that mike?

for those others that dont know.......i have a bb6 now but i prefer to keep it low key.

edit:

Someone metioned those forsaken farewell to cb7tuner threads. I hate those with a passion. Why create a thread that you're leaving the site/forum because you cant handle the drama, then still stay and post. People who do that just makes them look more stupid.
                              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 02-27-2008, 02:34 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=laz93se]Sparkles needs to just stop talking about his car over and over again, yes we already know that he is an enthusiast but other members also have other cars and don't talk about how great their car is. After a while it becomes annoying, even when you don't brag about it but you have to mention it when ever a topic about that car comes up.QUOTE]

you mean like this, right?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...03#post1348403

Comment

Working...
                                X