• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful. I miss my sunroof.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Beautiful. I miss my sunroof.
      thanks man. haha. the last 3 cars i've had have sunroofs. i love having one. lol. when i dont want to run the A/C, i can open the sunroof and open the vents and get a good breeze thru the car

Comment

replaced the rear UCAs with some SPC adjustable arms

old vs. new

Comment

Dope
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

one shot...

Comment

is the rear suspension adjustable? look like you've got a pretty gnarly rake goin' on.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                is the rear suspension adjustable? look like you've got a pretty gnarly rake goin' on.
                Lol. It will be today. I have some sleeves that I'll be putting on today to take care of the massive rake i got going on.

Comment

Comment

Sex!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sex!
                      Haha. Thanks! Ill be putting the lip back on tomorrow morning. Had to take it off for the time being to repaint it. Hopefully the paint i have at work will match the car.

Comment

I wanted a tax and then I changed my mind because there's not enough space in it for me for some odd reason idk why. Then when I took on the civic s. I 2008 plus I'm always nodded it suited my needs and its low key. Good looks with that though.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                          I wanted a tax and then I changed my mind because there's not enough space in it for me for some odd reason idk why. Then when I took on the civic s. I 2008 plus I'm always nodded it suited my needs and its low key. Good looks with that though.
                          Lol. The Civic has less space than the TSX. But i do like the SI's tho. Not so much on the newer ones tho.

The last thing i'll be doing to this is finishing my grille, something with the exhaust(either 2 muffler, removing the resonators, or both), and a 50-75hp shot. Thats about it. Modding these gets expensive. Especially when it comes to add power. a good 50-75 shot will give me the power i want, WHEN i want it. Without the expense of a supercharger and none of the lag of a turbo. Haha

Some pics from the other day...

Comment

Beautiful. Love the wheels in white.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Beautiful. Love the wheels in white.
                              Thanks man. So do i. Right now I'm leaning more towards some wheels with a lip but I don't have the cash for it right now. So these will stay. I was wondering what they would look like in Gun metal tho. lol. I won't be spending much else on this car. Right now, the last couple things i be doing to it are maintenance issues and like 2 performance parts.

-replace front axles
                              -upper and lower ball joints
                              -possibly replace front struts with Koni Yellows
                              -50-75 shot
                              -two oval style mufflers

I wish i could find two 06 Civic SI mufflers. Heard how they sound on these cars without the resonator and it sounds great. I kinda do and don't want to do a full exhaust. With these cars, you really don't get any gains from getting one unless you have either the Reflash or Kpro. Neither are ones i want to spend $400+ on.

Comment

Finally bleed my clutch fluid. Feels much better with pressing on the clutch. Next on the list is the brake fluid. Seen how brown it looked. Ugh...

Gotta change the rotors and pads on the front of both my car and the wife's 2010 TSX. Gonna have to do my clutch soon tho...fack that's gonna be fun. Found out ball joints are ok. So don't have to change those out.

Been running Shell non-ethanol 93. Car runs much smoother.

Last on the list is exhaust and 60hp shot. Then I'll be done with mods unless I find some wheels. Other than that I'm plenty happy with how this car is running.

Comment

Working...
                                X