haha. nice man!! what year?

Comment

Dude shit is looking strong.

Im on the Tsx next list as well.

Ill be scooping the 2010-2011 probably.

Not sure when tho.

I do love the 1st gens though.

Comment

Looks good. What's the drop rate on the springs?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          Dude shit is looking strong.

Im on the Tsx next list as well.

Ill be scooping the 2010-2011 probably.

Not sure when tho.

I do love the 1st gens though.
          thanks man. i just need some smaller tires for the rear and ill be good. even when i find the TL wheels, ill just swap the tires over. no need for new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Looks good. What's the drop rate on the springs?
            the drop on the springs are rated at 2in all around. feels great tho. it'll look better once i get smaller tires for the rear. lol.

Comment

I'm glad to hear. Why smaller tires on the rear though?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

I'm glad to hear. Why smaller tires on the rear though?
                the stock tire size are 215/50. the front have 205/50s right now. the rear have 215/55s. ugh. i hate miss-matching tire sizes. i want 215/50s or 215/45s all around. most likely ill stick with 215/50s unless i get some TL wheels, then ill go down to the 45 series.

Comment

a couple new pics from meeting up with 2 fellow TSX owners here in NC.

Comment

new shots...

Comment

Love it man, looks a lot better lowered(not slammed), and with fogs. Trade for my Versa(lol...jk)?!

What year is the blue one? Love those wheels. Black one looks good too, not into the whole "JDM" look though.
                      Last edited by Clean_4th gen; 10-13-2013, 11:25 PM.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Love it man, looks a lot better lowered(not slammed), and with fogs. Trade for my Versa(lol...jk)?!

What year is the blue one? Love those wheels. Black one looks good too, not into the whole "JDM" look though.
                        yeah. same here. im not really trying to go for the slammed or flush look until i get some nice wheels to go with it...AND get out of the speed bump neighborhood im in. lol. no trade for Versa. haha.

the blue one is an '06 i believe. the black one is nice too but i dont like the whole Euro/JDM look either. my car is a TSX and thats how it'll stay. haha. the H emblem is too big in my eyes.

couple new shots. took the fogs off because the screws holding them in fell out. so when it isn't raining, gonna figure out a way to get them in the there.

Comment

I agree about the Euro/JDM thing, the most I'd do is shave the trunk, no need to rebadge it, my opinion.

Hurry up and install the fogs, looks alot better with them.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

I agree about the Euro/JDM thing, the most I'd do is shave the trunk, no need to rebadge it, my opinion.

Hurry up and install the fogs, looks alot better with them.
                            haha. yeah. if anything DE-badge it. id get a mesh grille without the Acura symbol then put the TSX badge in the corner of it. haha. that would look hot. i'll probably make that a winter project...once i get my shed cleaned out. make a work bench in there and all. heater and light so i can work in there during the cold days im off and bored. lol.

Comment

updates....

blacked out the grille and window trim, 04 TL wheels, 215/45 Michelin MXM4s

future plans:
                              -new headlights
                              -fix interior issues(floor mats, rear driver door panel)
                              -CF wrap for center console trim
                              -1-1.5in more of a drop
                              -new struts
                              -15mm spacers for rear and 10mm for rear

Comment

Love it dude. Its so tempting to get one.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X