deevergote : 2009 Honda Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
    Deev does the motor in your Fit have the I-DSI system with the 2 spark plugs per cylinder? Or is that a different model? I'm thinking that the I-DSI motor might be completely different then the I-VTEC motor. It's a L series motor right?
    I-DSi is only for the 1.3L which the US never had.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
      I-DSi is only for the 1.3L which the US never had.
      And also the 1.5L variant. L15A

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
        And also the 1.5L variant. L15A
        Do they have it in Malaysia too? Cause I only know of is Thailand.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
          Do they have it in Malaysia too? Cause I only know of is Thailand.
          Yep. initially, the Jazz was only available as the 1.4L Jazz (L13A, 1339cc) I-DSi.

then, the '1.4' was phased out and the L15A VTEC and L15A I-DSi was introduced.

My uncle drives the sedan variant of the Jazz, the City with the L15A I-DSi. Only a camel sips less water than it.

What Thailand gets, we also get it too, since Thailand is the ASEAN HQ for Honda, Toyota, GM etc..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

lol get "jazz" badges deev

Comment

holy this thread is long i started getting bored reading it at pg 5.. your fit is nice so fresh n so clean clean

i can see myself in the fit.. like doing errands..city stuff..michael bolton on the radio ..i considered the fit but brand new they are costly i can see your reasoning for getting one brand new to make it last with proper break-in...i considered one.. i had to go used with the 06 8th gen civic tho based on price / power ratio .. or bang for buck.. its funny cuz i pulled up to a random honda in orlando for an oil change and the owner used to go to that exact shop it was a female..did all services.. the lady gave me all her info like address n shit on accident.. i was gonna write the owner tell her its in good hands but it prolly freak the owner out.... im getting off point

i saw a turbo charged fit at HIN a few months back it was ok...i just snapped a pic then bounced cuz LMFAO was on stage...ill post a pic to make this a less boring comment (this is a fit right?)

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                (this is a fit right?)
                Yessir.
                Last edited by EJX_Michael; 06-17-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Hondatuner did an article on a built/boosted fit like 5 months ago
                  it barley broke 210.

i was very dissapointed

Comment

Yeah, the L15A is a great engine, but it's not a powerhouse. 210 is nearly double the stock power output, so even though it's not all that much, it's still pretty crazy!

My poor car has over 60k on it now. She's bruised and beaten, but still running strong! Gotta take some time to fix her up a bit...

Comment

Could you imagine a K swap in a Fit. I beat that would be extremely quick. And wow Deeve 60k miles. How long have you had the Fit?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

fix her up? yep. and here you go. some motivation :

Comment

ok sorry i was wrong.
                          way wrong.
                          i MEANT to say 145whp. it was a...typo?
                          http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/f...ort/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                            ok sorry i was wrong.
                            way wrong.
                            i MEANT to say 145whp. it was a...typo?
                            http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/f...ort/index.html
                            yeah i remember reading the article i was disappointed in the output too... that fit is definitely pimp tho... im not sure what the curb weight is on those but im sure it still flies.

Comment

dats fucking clean

i bet deever is going to catch the mod bug if you keep posting pics of turbo'd fits.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                Could you imagine a K swap in a Fit. I beat that would be extremely quick. And wow Deeve 60k miles. How long have you had the Fit?
                                Since October.

This won't be modded. HIDs eventually, and rims when I finally destroy the Hanabis. No suspension, NOTHING done to the motor. This is my work car. I paid $20,000 for it so I could work. I'm not shortening its lifespan by modding it! At this rate, I'm doing 100,000 miles a year. Or more. That means I'm going to do over 600,000 miles by the time it's paid off, if I keep going at this rate! Show me a 600,000 mile turbo Honda...

Don't worry... I have 2 other cars that will be modded... Well, I think I'm going to restore the hatch... but the CB7 is going to be obscene. I'm talking balls out obscene.

Comment

Working...
                                X