Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
    That would hardly do well for my job!

Update: I rolled over 19,000 miles today. That's in about 3 months.

My Christmas present to the car will be an oil change on Christmas Day
    Damn thats somewhere around 76k miles a year at that rate.

Atleast break-in didn't take long
    wat?

Comment

i wasnt a big fan of fits at first but recently ive seen a few and they've grown on me...nice little cars
      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

i wish i could afford a fit.... and man that vip fit looks really nice
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

That would hardly do well for my job!

Update: I rolled over 19,000 miles today. That's in about 3 months.

My Christmas present to the car will be an oil change on Christmas Day
          Holycrap, somones on the road a lot. In the last 4 years I haven't even put that many miles on my car.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
            Ah the 2.0S

Factory K20 installed

Nice Fit Deev , those are growing on me , I might replace the CB with that.
            *heart attack*

lucky over seas bastards

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              *heart attack*

lucky over seas bastards
              Their so lucky indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
                Their so lucky indeed.
                are we?

darn Deev, that many miles in just 3 months!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
                  You've well surpassed me. I still haven't even hit 10k yet and I'm almost at 13 months of ownership.

Hows the 09 holding up in the recent northeast weather?
                  Holding up great. The ABS is an absolute godsend, and thanks to the total lack of torque, I'm able to get traction on solid ice!

After nearly 20k miles, I have absolutely no complaints about this car still... well, other than the high-speed stability problems, but those usually come into play over the legal speed limit anyway!

I've noticed a drop in gas mileage. Probably due to more aggressive driving. I'm not afraid of breaking it anymore, and I know what it can do (not much, but at least it can get out of its own way!) I also have lots of fun rev matching for off ramps and mountain roads ("mountain" roads... this is NJ afterall...) Regardless, it's still in the mid 30s even at the worst. Can't complain!

For a bone stock car that's comfortable, responsive, affordable, efficient, reliable, and decent looking, I couldn't think of anything better. This is definitely one of the best choices I've ever made. I did whack a pothole though... bent a steelie, and the tire is slowly losing air (my TPMS works, I learned the other day! score another point for the base model!) I think it's time for some rims. I was going to get some Civic or Teg rims for it... but I think I'll go with something aftermarket, and TPMS compatible (it saved me yesterday... I might as well stick with it!)

Comment

I was going to get some Civic or Teg rims for it... but I think I'll go with something aftermarket, and TPMS compatible (it saved me yesterday... I might as well stick with it!)
                    We can swap the sensor to the new wheels.

Also, how did it save you?

Comment

im pretty sure i see this car going up 322 in glassboro every once in a awhile lol

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                        We can swap the sensor to the new wheels.

Also, how did it save you?
                        I didn't notice that it was low. If I worked a full day, driving 80mph in icy conditions, I may have had some problems. Thanks to the TPMS, I knew to reinflate it properly, and it's been good.

I still may end up with aftermarket wheels. It's a shame all the lightweight ones are expensive, and really racy looking. The ones I like the look and price of are like 19lbs each! Any idea how much steelies weigh?

Comment

first off bad ass ride, should of got the sport

2nd...gtp are fast but there were built bad

Comment

Deev, I got to ride in a fit not too long ago, those things are DAMN SPACIOUS inside...I thought it had an extra deminsion inside or something...it was kinda wierd really.
                            ____

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                              first off bad ass ride, should of got the sport

2nd...gtp are fast but there were built bad
                              Thanks. Send me $1600 and I'll be sure to go get the Sport model instead.

And the GTP wasn't 'built bad'... I just put 50,000 miles on it in a year and killed it. If I drove it like a normal person, about 12,000 a year, it'd have lasted through the entire 5 year financing period.

Comment

lets see if the honda doesnt take a dump.

steelies for that car cant be more than 20lbs. i think the alloys weigh like 16 or 18..something like that

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X