No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Honda Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It,s amazing what just cleaning the battery posts and clamps can do. At least its all good now except for the brakes . but you"ll get all fixed.

And I got rid of the ef for the eg today and I kept my hx wheels as well going to start a members thread hopefully this weeekend
    needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
      It,s amazing what just cleaning the battery posts and clamps can do. At least its all good now except for the brakes . but you"ll get all fixed.

And I got rid of the ef for the eg today and I kept my hx wheels as well going to start a members thread hopefully this weeekend
      sweet congrats on the car hope she treats u well

look at the miles ... so maybe that sound is not my throw out bearing and it really is satan stuck in my gear box screaming to get out =O ... ...

also here some night pics of my cluster i think it looks pretty cool ( look better in real life and when that right bulb is not burnt out )

this pic made it look more greenish then blue :S

nother flash pic
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

post up a pic bro!!

edit: i'm from salem..oregons the shit... i also got a ef and an eg
        92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

I like the blue dash lights all you need now is the si cluster , but they are kinda spendy to buy . So when are you going to drop it and how low you goin

I take it s-lowcb7 you don,t live in salem any more we had a mini meet in salem yesturday

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord

and oh yeah many electrical problems ... it was acting like dead battery today and battery was fully charged :S and then it kept surging and then all the dash lights(cel,battery,oil,trunk,flashers etc) would light up really dim and it would start idling really low and it would stall so tomorrow i'm going to dig farther in to the harness... "bangs head on desk"

(battery newish , alt new , alt cable new , engine grounds all new , battery cables new)

if that was me I give up already

-I like what you done...white but light up blue

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I like the blue dash lights all you need now is the si cluster , but they are kinda spendy to buy . So when are you going to drop it and how low you goin

I take it s-lowcb7 you don,t live in salem any more we had a mini meet in salem yesturday
              if i ever find a 90-91 si cluster at the junkyard ill grab it but im not going to pay alot for one off ebay .. about the drop i see some koni yellow shocks with some red springs i think there elbach so ill probably pick toughs up soon

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
              if that was me I give up already

-I like what you done...white but light up blue
              haha yeah i wanted to give up but didn't have the money to take it in to the shop to get fixed seems to be working allright now

and yeah i like the cluster too
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

no not anymore.. i visit eugene from time to time, gotta love the green!! and your hatch is sick bro!, yours to dark A....mysticude what size rims are those on your new hatch?
                92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

you could always try to find a cluster out of a ef sedan with a tach , probally be cheaper than a si cluster. I think they hook right up and fit with no problems ,though I,m not quite sure.

Comment

Originally posted by s-Lowcb7 View Post
                    no not anymore.. i visit eugene from time to time, gotta love the green!! and your hatch is sick bro!, yours to dark A....mysticude what size rims are those on your new hatch?
                    they are 14 inch civic hx wheels

Comment

you could always try to find a cluster out of a ef sedan with a tach , probally be cheaper than a si cluster. I think they hook right up and fit with no problems ,though I,m not quite sure.
                      i think the 9091 one might but the 88-89 has different wiring for sure
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

GET IN THE ZONE!

I didn't have my Tripod with me and i forgot my camera had night portort mode and just used the auto setting "head bang" so they could of turned out ALOT better..
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

haha yeah i wanted to give up but didn't have the money to take it in to the shop to get fixed seems to be working allright now

and yeah i like the cluster too

Better than mine......
                          mine seem to act funny when night time come..
                          all the lights flush if you turn on lights...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

GET IN THE ZONE!

Comment

Why didn't you do it on this picture, It still would be a hard shot, you have to get as much exposure on the car without over exposing the neon lights.
                              wat?

Comment

yeah you would probally have to us a 90-91 cluster , I was going to do this swap but I sold the car. Now I have to find a cluster for my 93 cause no tach.

If you get on honda-tech and look in their ef civic, crx faq stickies they have the info to swap in a gsr, 99-00 si , and s2000 clusters

Comment

Working...
                                X