Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    Or you could do this:

now you know my secret plan ..............
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
      now you know my secret plan ..............
      at least boost it......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

at least boost it......
        maybe. when its not my daily driver ..
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

maybe. when its not my daily driver ..
          than what will be you daily driver? a cb?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

than what will be you daily driver? a cb?
            a fully loaded cb with h22 sound nice
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

a fully loaded cb with h22 sound nice
              damn man......that sound way too good to be true.....
              Are you sure?

Comment

damn man......that sound way too good to be true.....
                Are you sure?
                yeah ................one day....
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

yeah ................one day....

Keep it up.........

what's up with this?

Comment

what's up with this?
                      multiport injection swap, instead of the dual port
                      Last edited by Jukesbox; 01-18-2009, 02:49 AM.

A & A Auto Service
                      Pro-Spec
                      TorontoJDM
                      "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

[B][COLOR="Red"]
                        what's up with this?
                        Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
                        multiport injection swap, instead of the dual port
                        yep yep yep it like converting it from a dx to a si engine but with 1.5 instead of 1.6.

instead of having 2 injector that spray in to a electrical carb type thing on the DPFI the mpfi has 4 injector that spray in to each cylinder like a cb
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

yep I'm jealous I hate the dpfi on my car well maybe I'll find all the parts for a swap within the next few months
                          But right now I'm getting the body and the interior done first I found red bumpers another drivers door which is also red lined up mine needs bodywork so I'm just changing it out and another set of back seat side panels cause somebody cut holes in them to mount speakers
                          needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
                            yep I'm jealous I hate the dpfi on my car well maybe I'll find all the parts for a swap within the next few months
                            But right now I'm getting the body and the interior done first I found red bumpers another drivers door which is also red lined up mine needs bodywork so I'm just changing it out and another set of back seat side panels cause somebody cut holes in them to mount speakers
                            true.. my body needs a little bit of work (hood , hood filler, front bumper , paint!!) and my interior could use some help aswell new seats and dash but im going to be working on the engine and suspension and brakes before any of that want to get the car to handle like a dream before it looks like one
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

yep yep yep it like converting it from a dx to a si engine but with 1.5 instead of 1.6.

instead of having 2 injector that spray in to a electrical carb type thing on the DPFI the mpfi has 4 injector that spray in to each cylinder like a cb

I see......I thought that the old one gone bad
                              any different in performance?

Comment

I see......I thought that the old one gone bad
                                any different in performance?
                                still not installed going to send the injectors in to injector rehab for a cleaning replace all the gaskets and pcv valve fuel filter and dizzy cap and rotor so i dont have to pull anything off again probably going to wait until spring for it to warm up outside before i install it.. until then ill just spend my time cleaning this manifold up to look like new!
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X