Dark_Accord : 1991 Honda Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
    still not installed going to send the injectors in to injector rehab for a cleaning replace all the gaskets and pcv valve fuel filter and dizzy cap and rotor so i dont have to pull anything off again probably going to wait until spring for it to warm up outside before i install it.. until then ill just spend my time cleaning this manifold up to look like new!
    I wanna do so many thing to mine but I figure its not worth it since body is not in good shape........Though the engine is great....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      I wanna do so many thing to mine but I figure its not worth it since body is not in good shape........Though the engine is great....
      should do all go and no show! on it. sleeper ftw
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

should do all go and no show! on it. sleeper ftw
        I'm gonna see how your turn out ..........
        Gonna check out a ae86 hatch..see how that turn out

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I'm gonna see how your turn out ..........
          Gonna check out a ae86 hatch..see how that turn out
          Oooooo

also
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Great!!! A alarm...
            But car has no power lock..

Comment

Great!!! A alarm...
              But car has no power lock..
              no power lock yet going to install some after i get my mpfi swap done

but at least there's a less chance of someone stealing her from me now
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

no power lock yet going to install some after i get my mpfi swap done

but at least there's a less chance of someone stealing her from me now
                Tell me how you do it........
                I love to do that to my Rolla......

Comment

Tell me how you do it........
                  I love to do that to my Rolla......
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-2...Q5fAccessories
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by My Post From Yesterday On D-series.org
                    was Hella Bored Today So Decided To Go Pull My Center Garnish Off The Ed And Start Cleaning Up The 100000 Tiny Scratch's On It And Remove The Old Faded Civic Decal,
                    Here Is How It Came Out.

I Just Thought It Came Out Pretty Good And Decided To Share Some Pix.
                    When The Weather Gets Better I'm Going To Hit It Up With Some Meguiar's Plastx Polish And Do The Tails And Bumper Lights :bigok:

And Yes I Know My Car Is Dirty As Sin But Its Not Good Weather For Washing The Car Haha

EDIT hmm why are pics no working :S they work on other site..

Last edited by Dark_Accord; 01-24-2009, 03:22 PM.
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

interesting..........I'll keep it on my watch list....
                      is it hard to do? Never done it before....

Comment

Nice.........

Comment

interesting..........I'll keep it on my watch list....
                          is it hard to do? Never done it before....
                          dunno yet haven't bought myself a set yet but i wired the car up for them

my friend do it on his car tho said it very easy
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

dunno yet haven't bought myself a set yet but i wired the car up for them

my friend do it on his car tho said it very easy
                            Once you do it...Let me know too..

Comment

Once you do it...Let me know too..
                              will do its not on the top of my list right now tho
                              going to need a clutch soon

what you think of this set of wheels? (without center caps)

but in different undecided color
                              there sitting in storage right now and look better then steelies me thinks.. but needs 2 new tires
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well they look better than steelies what color you going to paint them
                                I just got these civic hx wheels for mine hopefully I will get it lowered soon I want to be tuckin tire
                                I put the 17s I had on my hatch on my 94 civic
                                needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Working...
                                X