Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    I like the first one................
    i decided to go with there racer style with a street disk the tuner is a bit to much clutch for my little civic the racer is about = too a stage 1 and the tuner is = too a stage 2
    and the racer is cheaper which mean more money for other stuff

ooo and i picked up my wheels today
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
      i decided to go with there racer style with a street disk the tuner is a bit to much clutch for my little civic the racer is about = too a stage 1 and the tuner is = too a stage 2
      and the racer is cheaper which mean more money for other stuff

ooo and i picked up my wheels today
      true........save more.
      - pics of rims please..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

pics laters right now im sanding them down omg does sanding wheels suck!!! 2 coats of black 2 coats of silver oem silver and oem primer to sand down X_X
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

pix
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

first coat on first wheel

haz another one waiting for paint tomarrow will throw the 2 on tomarrow for pix and then take them off because i need to get 2 patched because i ran over some glass and 2 replaced because there 8 years old and full of rot
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Wow man that looks sick , and did you just sand it down then paint?
              My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

wow........rims so clean

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Dark Accord,
                  It's CLEAN, rust free and best of all honda's color... White!

If that were a car that's been in my area all it's life it would be rusted beyond repair
                  keep her looking good because the value of that car will only go up. just don't rice it out
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
                    Wow man that looks sick , and did you just sand it down then paint?
                    Thanks man and yeah just sanded them down and painted
                    wow........rims so clean
                    Thanks

Originally posted by pwrusr View Post
                    Dark Accord,
                    It's CLEAN, rust free and best of all honda's color... White!

If that were a car that's been in my area all it's life it would be rusted beyond repair
                    keep her looking good because the value of that car will only go up. just don't rice it out
                    White FTMFW!!
                    I hate rust i see alot of them out here without rust but most have faded paint and lame ass body kits

i dont have any plans to rice it out the only "rice" it will have is some decals on the back window and amber corner lights
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

ebay has amber corner......
                      I'm checking out a few set right now..

Comment

ebay has amber corner......
                        I'm checking out a few set right now..
                        going to get some after i get my alingment fixed

and here is the goods

Well i got done painting my rims and wanted to see how they looked on the car so i put 2 of them on (note the rear one is supposed to be on the right side) after i took the pics i had to take them off due to a bad alignment (the steelies tires have 6000 miles on them and are already balding on the inner side)
                        anyways enough chit chat and more pix

195/60/14 > 165/70/13

some thought the silver wouldn't look to good on the white car, i worried about it myself once i thought about it, but now that i see them on the car i feel i made the right choice and love it!
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^ that just look so clean.......

Comment

^^ that just look so clean.......
                            i cant wait until it can have all 4 on
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                              i cant wait until it can have all 4 on
                              and a little drop?

Comment

and a little drop?
                                once i move it will be more then a little drop
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X