Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
    i think the type r's were mostly RHD, although i seen a few LHD type R's.
    LOL it's called a USDM type R

it has a b18c5.

thats what this car is.
    and yes, it's left hand drive.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

sublte differences but from what i have seen and from what i know you COULD have probably spent less. my bad keyword Could lol

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
        LOL it's called a USDM type R

it has a b18c5.

thats what this car is.
        and yes, it's left hand drive.
        b18c5 or C1

Rip It Up
        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

b18c5 or C1
          i said 5 didnt i?

the c1 is the usdm GSR motor
          the c5 is the usdm type R motor

Type R: B18C5
          Open deck, die cast aluminum block and head
          16 valve DOHC VTEC
          Displacement: 1797cc (109.66 cu. in.)
          Bore: 81mm (3.19 in)
          Stroke: 87.2mm (3.43 in)
          Horsepower: 195 @ 8200 rpm
          Torque: 130ft.-lbs @ 7500 rpm
          Compression Ratio: 11:1
          Redline: 8400 rpm
          Fuel: Premium unleaded

Type R:
          1st: 3.23
          2nd: 2.105
          3rd: 1.458
          4th: 1.107
          5th: .848
          Final Drive: 4.400

GS-R: B18C1
          Open deck, die cast aluminum block and head
          16 valve DOHC VTEC
          Displacement: 1797cc (109.66 cu. in.)
          Bore: 81mm (3.19 in)
          Stroke: 87.2mm (3.43 in)
          Horsepower: 170 @ 7,600 rpm
          Torque: 128 ft.-lbs @ 6,200 rpm
          Compression Ratio: 10:1
          Redline: 8100 rpm
          Fuel: Premium unleaded

GS-R:
          1st: 3.230
          2nd: 1.900
          3rd: 1.360
          4th: 1.034
          5th: .787
          Final Drive: 4.400
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Come on, we all know Yellow Type R's are fake. The fastest color is white. lol
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

sublte differences but from what i have seen and from what i know you COULD have probably spent less. my bad keyword Could lol
              Dude, USDM Type-R and JDM Type-R are EXACTLY the same, with the minor exterior and appearance differences, most noticeably the headlights, hood, front bumper and fenders..But motor wise and footwork wise, they are the same..And a GSR is NOT a USDM Type-R

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you're not allowed to import any JDM cars on to US soil unless they're 25 years old or older?? Am I right or am I just hearing things? And if I'm right, how is importing a 'true' DC2-R cheaper than buying a set of JDM headlights, fenders, hood, front bumper and misc and slapping them onto a USDM Type-R? In the end you do get exactly the same car.....I'm confussled.

--------------------------------------------

Well anyways, this car has come a long way since the first time you got it, and I'm loving it!! That rolling shot is the money shot

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                Dude, USDM Type-R and JDM Type-R are EXACTLY the same, with the minor exterior and appearance differences, most noticeably the headlights, hood, front bumper and fenders..But motor wise and footwork wise, they are the same..And a GSR is NOT a USDM Type-R

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you're not allowed to import any JDM cars on to US soil unless they're 25 years old or older?? Am I right or am I just hearing things? And if I'm right, how is importing a 'true' DC2-R cheaper than buying a set of JDM headlights, fenders, hood, front bumper and misc and slapping them onto a USDM Type-R? In the end you do get exactly the same car.....I'm confussled.
                Ronald
                the jdm itr motor is better than the usdm one actually, and you can import em easy enough, but it sure as hell wont be cheaper than a front end conversion
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

wohh set this thread on fire lol! Its alright i dont expect people to know everything about my caR till this day people ask me WHY i painted my caR yellow. and dont understand its a OEM color..and ive heard worse..someone told me i had a fake R because real Rs only COME IN RED AND WHITE AND ARE RHD and come with white wheels.. its w.e. though stay tuned guys..ive decided on JRSC

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

can anyone guesss whats going on in this blurry pic??

Comment

you're test fitting a front mount.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                          someone told me i had a fake R because real Rs only COME IN RED AND WHITE AND ARE RHD and come with white wheels.. its w.e. though stay tuned guys..ive decided on JRSC
                          hahahaha did you laugh and shake your head, and walk away?
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                            you're test fitting a front mount.
                            yea your right, the picture is pretty bad LOL. no not test fitting a front mount ill take a better pik tonight lol

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                            hahahaha did you laugh and shake your head, and walk away?
                            lol yea, ive heard so many stupid things that i dont even answer them i just nod my head like yea your right and keep it moving lol

Comment

HERES A BETTER PIK lol

Comment

Are we pulling a motor Mr.? lol
                                93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

Working...
                                X