No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I checked out every page of this thread, and i'm like whoa this dude got mad cash, you get something new just about every day lol.

Great job yo. I want to get a 99 Civic now and make it to Type R
    CDOG
    He's baaaacckk

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      hey looking good man. I would flip/turn them around. wire wheel that fuel rail and your set. are you keeping a/c and p/s? if not get a CTR N1 crank pulley
      flip what around?? highly interested in ur opinion lol. Im buying a new fuel rail and re doing the fuel lines and i was looking into the N1 CRANK PULLEY but the CTR threw me off, i already deleted the P/s and A/c =P

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Here is something i made for myself to help decide how many AN fittings i need. this is if your tucking ur KEEPING ur ABS and tucking it. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY QUANITY ON THE LEGEND, i did round off to a higher number amount, since my fittings were all Custom Made i needed an extra 2 weeks wait time so i made sure id have more of all just incase! Hope this can help someone, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. let me know if u think ive missed anything

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Good deal bro. Extra is always a good thing. Better safe then sorry.

Good and Bad news on my end as far as a CB7 goes....

Want one but didn't get one. Had a deal I couldn't pass up.

Found me a 97' Infiniti J30 for about $150 off a family member. All I need to do is pay for the transferring of the title. I am needing to get a new hood because I hate dents and grill because the chrome on it is chipping.

Also I picked up some Yokohama rims. Get pics up and show em off man. These are some sick looking rims bro.

Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 05-29-2010, 06:34 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

probably/hopefully sopme high anticipated updates!

sorry for the lack of updates guys..alot of bad things going on right now my grandmother just passed so i had to go to PR for a few days to mourn her death, and one of my best friends might be facing some serious jail time over some stupidness.

but heres what you guys like to see updates i have a bunch of new stuff laying around and a HUGEEE order from acura coming, i coul;d tell it was huge because every part i said the parts counter person would put on a little grin as to say im making his month commision wise lol which is always good..

I havent added to the shout out list because im really doing all this by myself with this stuff i seriously feel if you want it done right you gotta do it yourself

less talk more piks!!

The old Bare Intake

The JRSC with all the goodies on it

JHPUSA limited hasport mounts

Fluidyne full size radiator

Mugen 4-1 Jasma header

heres some other things i have going on if you can put 2 and 2 together
            yupp..i got THAT itch again...

and one of my NEW BEST BUDDYS!!! Power Probe 3 =P

Comment

heres how shit sits as of now completely gutted lol

and i feel i should end this great post with a R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten

Comment

About time you posted some updates vato! Lol
                Can't wait to see it all get put together!

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

hmmm I want a supercharger too

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

MORE UPDATES WHEN I GET HOME my il just called me some packages came in =)

Comment

wow, i havent checked in on this thread in a while, shame on me because it looks like youre going balls deep into this build. have you gotten it on the road at all since the paint?

that jrsc is nasty, i had a pipe dream of putting one on my cb. who knows, maybe someday. What are you going to use for engine management?

the itr is looking sick

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                        wow, i havent checked in on this thread in a while, shame on me because it looks like youre going balls deep into this build. have you gotten it on the road at all since the paint?

that jrsc is nasty, i had a pipe dream of putting one on my cb. who knows, maybe someday. What are you going to use for engine management?

the itr is looking sick

yeaa i had it on the road for a good 3-4 months before it was back in the garage lol. Im going to RUN Hondata S300 and swithc to an OBD 1 Ecu. I wanted to get it tuned by Jeff Evans but i dont know if ill have the time and patience for it. so im going to Probably Take it here locally to Dent sport garage i hear they do good work and it looks like they deffinetly know what theyre doing.

I also need some welding work done if you guys are down ill pay

Comment

made some progress today got some parts expecting more tommorow hopefully if not all on tuesday

Recieved my RC 440c Injectors (thanks JHPUSA super fast shipping)

Some "while your in there" parts from Acura

Walbro fuel pump i picked up BNIB for 60 bucks

Out with the old

In with the new

Comment

FINALLY AFTER MONTHS of looking i find an AEM FUEL RAIL IN RED saw a few

if no one knows they have discontinued them and only make them in black. and i would not settlle for a POS GOLDEN Eagle, Still waiting on my AEM FPR.

Comment

That JR supercharger looks nice as hell man...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                                That JR supercharger looks nice as hell man...
                                thanks brother man got more goodies coming in the last package i think was mailed to me by accident because i dont know what the hell it is some sort of black steering wheel not sure if it even fits my car

more updates

Comment

Working...
                                X