No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a bunch of pics. Passenger seat is in, dashboard cleaned. Still need to detail the shit out of it still. The reason why i didnt get pics of the right side cause i got something blocking it, but you got a idea on how it looks

Painted/cleared calipers and brackets

Comment

heres a bunch of pics, car still needs to be finished.

Comment

Looks really good bro!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Damn I miss the game, this shit is too clean

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Lovely!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              Damn I miss the game, this shit is too clean
              Haha, get back into it

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
              Looks really good bro!
              thanks bro, still needs to be finished

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Lovely!
                thank you,

Comment

Nice to see it on all 4. Its always a good feeling when that day comes. I hope to have mine painted in the next week or so.
                  Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

Originally posted by bustedhonda View Post
                    Nice to see it on all 4. Its always a good feeling when that day comes. I hope to have mine painted in the next week or so.
                    it is a great felling, but this is a little different. since its not done i dont feel like that day has come. lol. Any how i finally got around to installing the rear brakes. I ended up buying new caliper bracket boots from autozone cause the factory ones are torn. Still need to order the rear brake hoses

Comment

So you coverted drums to discs rite? Coolio.

Hey man my gf walked into advance the other day, and there's this guy who sellin a Dc swapped b16 with typr head and stuff, or b18 vtec with type r intake something like that. Anyways his car is clean he's sellin it for 9grand. He said he rebult the suspension and stuff... I told her idk. That car is ok, but someone eon the forum is sellin a complety built new car from ground up for 10k. Lol. She doesn't no how to drive 5 speed tho.

She has a kia sol 2.0 dohc mid model that she wants to trade in on without makin more payments. She already owes some money towards the new car. Idk how that goes gettin rid of anew car for a lesser model but still make banks payments cuz it was a loan.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        So you coverted drums to discs rite? Coolio.

Hey man my gf walked into advance the other day, and there's this guy who sellin a Dc swapped b16 with typr head and stuff, or b18 vtec with type r intake something like that. Anyways his car is clean he's sellin it for 9grand. He said he rebult the suspension and stuff... I told her idk. That car is ok, but someone eon the forum is sellin a complety built new car from ground up for 10k. Lol. She doesn't no how to drive 5 speed tho.

She has a kia sol 2.0 dohc mid model that she wants to trade in on without makin more payments. She already owes some money towards the new car. Idk how that goes gettin rid of anew car for a lesser model but still make banks payments cuz it was a loan.
                        yea i coverted it to rear disc. i believe the SI model had rear disc but CRX SI did come with it for sure.

her best bet is to find out how much her car is worth and how much she owes and trade it for a car thats equal value and so on. I love how people say i rebuilt the suspension and all they did was replace the struts and added a new rear lca.(civic/integra). If you so called rebuilt the whole suspension then you wouldve done what i did to this hatch

Comment

Heres a lil update. All wiring done, clutch cable installed thats all. For now

Comment

Rear brake lines came today. Hopefully by next week sometime ill have them installed and brakes bleed. Pics coming up soon

Comment

Had a chance real quick to snap this pic.

Comment

Finally got things under way. Brakes are finally bleed. Starter is finally bolted down. Washer is installed for the shifter at transmission. Lets see by next week we can start this bad boy up.

OEM Honda start bolt and Washer B for transmission

Rear brake line with adapter fitting

Banjo boltsfor caliper with new crush washers

Metric to AN brake line adapter installed

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 08-10-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X