No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally gotten around to installing this SPAL slim fan tonight. Now i just need to get the bottom mouting brackets at the radiator support and paint the radiator brackets and im set for the coolant system

Comment

Reprimed the fenders, will be painting them tomorrow morning

Comment

fenders are all done. next are the doors and gas door, pics later on

Comment

Get that starter yet?

Btw I don't no this.. but is the fan uppose 2 b on the outside or inside of the rad.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

He did it that way to push the air in, and possibly have more header clearance if he is going turbo or have bigger headers then oem
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
              He did it that way to push the air in, and possibly have more header clearance if he is going turbo or have bigger headers then oem
              not going turbo but you have the right idea

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              Get that starter yet?

Btw I don't no this.. but is the fan uppose 2 b on the outside or inside of the rad.
              no i didnt get the starter yet. 2 reasons why i put the fan in the front. first is to have a cleaner bay and second is the stock shroud is so big and ugly.

Comment

heres the fenders

Comment

Hadnt had a update in a week, been busy working on my brothers car, my friends car and going away for the weekend but i finally got a lil time to get a few things done.

Went to the junkyard agian, picked up a pair of 99 integra front seats. Very clean i must say, just need to clean them up and install them. Got me these oem rear deck panels that i had hidden for months also. Pretty much every hatchback doesnt have them besides one, so i grabbed them. Hard to explain but pics of them installed will be alot more understanding. Last but not least finally got the radiator cushions for the bottom of the radiator support. So finally radiator is installed, just need hose clamps and im set

Comment

I'm not a huge Civic fan, but this thing looks like it has potential. I'm visioning where this is going.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                      I'm not a huge Civic fan, but this thing looks like it has potential. I'm visioning where this is going.
                      thanks man, every car has potential. you just gotta make sure things are done correctly not half ass

Comment

Seats cleaned up well, looks great. cant wait to install them. Got the test pipe all aligned and tac welded. Ill take it to work tomorrow and full weld the whole thing. Pics up tomorrow.

Comment

test pipe all done, no pics sorry peoples

Comment

Finally got me a alternator and starter today. Start is dirty as all hell, needs a good cleaning. Ill be taking it tomorrow to work and take care of it. Axles are finally in aswell as the DC integra speedo. Converted it from cable to electric speedo. Doors are freshly primed, going down in about 30 mins to wetsand and let them dry so tomorrow i can paint.

Hopefully i can have the car all put together by Saturday night, lets keep my fingers crossed

Comment

Nice to see another ef9 being built on here

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                                Nice to see another ef9 being built on here
                                thanks man

Comment

Working...
                                X