No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally gotten around to install the mirrors. what a pain it was to install but they look great

Comment

Its looking good man. Hurry up. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        Its looking good man. Hurry up. Lol
        im trying my best here. im doing two other cars at the sametime.

Comment

Finally got my bumper support. The one i had before hand was for a 4dr. Also installed the corner/bumper lights and front brake lines. Need the back ones, so i can bleed the brakes

new bumper support

4dr vs hatch bumper support

clear corners

bumper lights

Comment

legit!

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              legit!
              thanks chris. hopefully next week it will be on the ground

Comment

Not much of a update but [CP]Mike came thru and soldered a bunch of wires that needed to be extended from the left to right side of the car. So now i can install the rest of the dash and so on.

Comment

You know, when I saw the first few pics of this car a while ago, I seriously thought you were just going to fix it up quickly, make it look nice and flip it! I had no idea that you were actually going to build it! lol crazy stuff bro, you always do it right, the proper way!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

agreed. larry does work!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

i wanna see that engine bay after your done. lol. forget the car. i just wanna see the bay. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                        You know, when I saw the first few pics of this car a while ago, I seriously thought you were just going to fix it up quickly, make it look nice and flip it! I had no idea that you were actually going to build it! lol crazy stuff bro, you always do it right, the proper way!

Ronald
                        thanks Ron. if i was to flip the car i wouldnt have made a thread about it. I have all intensions to sell it, but i wanted to build it the way i wanted to yet also on a very tight budget. Building this car isnt as easy as a CB. Finding parts around here are locally are hard. alot of the cars in the junkyard are stripped and rusted. let alone getting rear parking cables for a DA integra are a problem also, cause they are discontinued at the autoparts or ACURA. Lucky when went to North Carolina i found a set, while the car was flipped over

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                        agreed. larry does work!
                        thanks chris

Shadow1 ill have pics of the bay when we( [CP]MIKE) are done with wiring. Which will be in a few days

Comment

heres a pic of the car now and [cp]mike doing a lil soldering. i suck at it and he's good at all, also its better to run the wires with 2 people instead of 1.
                          Also painted my wheels yesterday, they look great. Ill have pics tomorrow of them.

Comment

Man thats so pretty!!! I just finished a b16 in a crx swap there's a few pics in my thread

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
                              Man thats so pretty!!! I just finished a b16 in a crx swap there's a few pics in my thread
                              yea i saw it on facebook . i gotta look thru it

Comment

looking good man. i swear my next car is gonna be a civic coupe. swap in a B series. maybe a B16 or possibly a B18. just have it slammed on some XXRs and have it as a clean DD. haha. you have made up my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X