Comment

Nardi/Boss steering hub

320mm Type R style steering with blue stitching

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          Quick release?
          no quick release here sir, sorry

Comment

sorry guys not much of a update but i did get the starter rebuilt and installed. gotta try and get her started. been really busy. will update soon

Comment

Not much of a update now a days, been busy with other projects. I did manage to grab a few things today at the junkyard.

Factory wiper arms and coolant overflow bottle

Comment

Are you gonna paint the wiper arms or clean them up some.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  Are you gonna paint the wiper arms or clean them up some.
                  Sorry i havent had any updates in the past few weeks. Just been really busy with other projects and this also. Well yes the arms are painted. We finally got the car to start/run. [CP]Mike helped out alot (well more than me, lol) Will give full details tomorrow.

Comment

Only update so far is that it runs now. Still need to tell what the issues were. Installed doors panels and rear seats tonight, that all for now

Comment

that was definitely the most interesting wiring conversion ive ever worked with! glad its running and the car is looking good, just some more finishing touches left.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                        that was definitely the most interesting wiring conversion ive ever worked with! glad its running and the car is looking good, just some more finishing touches left.
                        thanks mike for all the help. now guess what the car doesnt turn on now. cranks and thats it

Comment

I got a lil update here. got the car running agian. It needs a new ignition swtich. Towed the car to work today, so it finally aligned. Ill post up pics soon

Comment

Awesome to hear man. Everything seems to be working out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              Awesome to hear man. Everything seems to be working out well.
                              Shadpow1 everything has been working out but very slowly.

I havent updated this in a while but i had a little set back going on. While i was taking the car off the dolly at work for the alignment. I ended up ripping off the front bumper in the middle. Ended up buying a brand new one from Keystone. It was cheap enough but thats not the poiint.

Anyways im in the process of painted the hood and the front bumper as we speak.

Doing a lil body work on the oem hood. Its all good to go

Comment

Sorryi havent posted in a while on the car, recently moved out of my parents into a home of my own. Just havent had the time to go over to my parents to finish it up. (LOST MY LICENSE 6months) But the car is completely done.

With the ad of [CP]Mike the wiring wouldnt have gotten done. Had to rewire the RYWIRE jumper harness for the ecu. Used a 91 civic dx, 95 civic ex and 93 accord wiring daigrams to make it all happen, the end result ended up with no check engine light and a prefect running car.

Finally wetsanded and buffed the car out last night into the morning 3am and 1badacc headed out with the interior and engine bay.

From what this car was before and now is night and day. What a experience i had with a EF, finding parts for this is alot tougher than a any other honda out there(stock).

Comment

Working...
                                X