No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I get the F22 in the prelude, we need to race Mike.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      So exhaust!??! Ws2??
      Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      rather loud intake.
      Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Rather loud indeed!
      Does that answer your question Ralphie?

And yay for new HIDS...hope they work....as much trouble as its been i can get hid kits for the same price else where so idk if im going to use them....besides when i have the $ theyll probably be gone lol.
      BTW....have you realized yet that all Canadian cars are required to have DRL(daytime running lights)???
      So that means our gen accords have DRL kits in canada that probably install pretty easy?!?!
      Not sure if its a mod your interested in, but i <3 DRL....

That is Sm1ke.....he was helping me with questions on the morimoto stuff.....i want to see about sourcing drl from canada and rocking them shits brotha.
      If you go the morimoto way and hook up the bi xenon switch then high and low is in one bulb...so no need for highs...so the highbeam section will be good for drl!!!!!!!!!!!
      The only hassle I had was that the slim ballast went out. I exchanged them for the fatties and they work now. I had them hooked up wrong, lol. As for DRLs, ive been thinking...my HIDs are pretty bright as it is, i dont use my brights, THAT often, i may be able to just turn my highs into DRLs. Of course, it'd be easier(and my style) to have both functional. Im on the fence with DRLs. They're like PFMs. Id definitely love to have them, but theyre one of those mods that only I would know about. Id ultimately like heated PFMs but if i had to choose, id probably want heated over PFM. I'll keep an eye out for Canadian parts, but they tend to be hit or miss.
      Do you know how hard it is to wire in the DRL setup?
      And as for projectors....I dont know. I might just send my old chrome pair off to get retro'd from that one site. I cant think of it right now, but they do different projector retros, LED conversions, blackhousing, etc etc. The morimotos are a maybe though.

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      When I get the F22 in the prelude, we need to race Mike.
      ORLY?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

And unless he removed the eyelids, the lights in the picture above, are the exact ones I have right now, as i bought my BH'd lights from him, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

OLD:

NEW:

Mmmm...wood:

And the intake:

Picked up sunroof visor from a 9293 CB that, hopefully, SHOULD fit. If it dont, ima be sitting on two of these damn things, lol.

Comment

Damn son your engine bay looks so much more dope then mine, true story brah.

Not mine, but close enough.

Like the intake!!

Where did you get that wood from?(watch it buddy)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
              Damn son your engine bay looks so much more dope then mine, true story brah.

Where did you get that wood from?(watch it buddy)
              That fucking CC line is the dumbest shit EVAR! I swear, it travels like 280* around the engine. I decided to tuck it under the intake. The mounting tab was also broken, hence the zip tie. :/

You know where I got my wood from. Lol, nah, The Jerk gave it to me.

No i came across it in the junkyard this weekend. Im missing a piece for the passenger side though. Might go back next weekend and hopefully itll still be there. Also, the little bulb that lights up the "AUTO" on the driver side switch, doesnt light up. Otherwise, its great. I will tell you though, shit doesnt swap in as easy as i thought.

Comment

Man mike. I do like the engine, but I just don't want to be replacing transmissions.

I only WISH they made a V-6 manual of the CGs.

What made you go with the short ram intake as opposed to the cold air intake? I know there's not a lot of performance increase since it's just an intake but do they even make cold air intakes for the V6?
                Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

I found that other piece for the woodgrain btw. Ill be doing that sometime soon.

William, the only option is to swap a 6M from a CL-S. Not sure why they manual'd the CL but not the Accord.

And my intake is a CAI, I just dont have the bypass deal to run it. Plus it's still wet out and im not a risk taker like Ralphie, lol I might get one this summer. That and i like the sound of the short ram. Shit-is-THROATY! Has a real nice growl to it. Especially when VTEC kicks in, yo.

Comment

So, um.....how many sets of wheels do you have to own before you become a "whore"...?

Yeah.....

Comment

They're not the prettiest things in the world and the tires have slight camber wear but there's still a pretty good amount of tread. I might rock them til summer. Don't ask how much I paid for them. You WILL be jealous.

Comment

a set of that rim in the back of the last picture would be siiiiick.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

That's why they're back there. Because I have 4 of them, lol. Im just waiting to get tires this summer.

Comment

swwwweeeeettttttttttt!
                            COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              HIDs are back.

Rather loud indeed! It's quiet as can be even with steady acceleration. When i get on it, it picks up and if i keep on it, and VTEC kicks in, you can really hear it. Sounds MUCH better in person.
                              VTEC doesn't really kick in on that engine. It is just that at some point, the other two intake valves decide to leave their Union lunch break and go back to work.

I really forgot how much the A1 paled in comparison to the A4/A5. You need more mods stat!
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

You're telling me. Now if i could just come across a set of these...

Or some Civic Si wheels...lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X