No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TSX wheels are 17s, so theyll pair better with a drop than the 16s will. Now that ive Painted them on, lol, I cant decide which look better. The blades look sportier but the 7s, as i shall call them, look baller. Decisions, decisions...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Damn Mike...i now want BB6 blades....imo they look better then the TSX wheels....because the TSX wheels imo look too....well....umm....Acura....to classy...if that makes sense.

Also i could care less about bigger wheels....i kinda like 15/16'' wheels....17 and up and i lose interest.

IDK i had ITR wheels on the cb so its not like im against rocking Ack weels on a Honda but it depends on how they look.

How much do those blades run about?

Id rock them shits...maybe ill pick them up when i need new tires. They fit with no issues?

Comment

I like the 7s cuz they have that class about them. The blades look sporty and more aggressive than the 5s.

The 7s cost me $100 and they need tires.

I got the blades for $19.xx. How much ever a 24 pack of Bud Light cost.

I dont mind rocking the 7s. They'll be summer wheels and i can fit the centercaps, from the blades, on them.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

stop with the stocks and put some quality wheels on her and drop it. then i would look sick

Comment

Well if you ever want to sell those blades for a box of condoms, let me know...my boi works for Trojan....i can have them sent discreetly to you, or delivered in a Trojan 18wheeler.

Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
              stop with the stocks and put some quality wheels on her and drop it. then i would look sick
              You already look sick. Thanks Larry. What can I say man? I just got a set of bare 17" TSX wheels and a set of 16" blades, with tires for $120. I couldnt pass that up, lol.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
              Well if you ever want to sell those blades for a box of condoms, let me know...my boi works for Trojan....i can have them sent discreetly to you, or delivered in a Trojan 18wheeler.
              Your choice.
              Definitely the truck, lol. Im a Lifestyles fan though.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                They all have no status at stock height. LOWER YOUR SHIT.
                LOL I remember yelling at you for FOREVER about doing the same thing.
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                  LOL I remember yelling at you for FOREVER about doing the same thing.
                  Not anymore
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW
                    Thanks Kou. I dont know that I'd call it magic though, lol. I just got lucky that the kid selling the wheels only wanted payment in the form of beer, lol. (Don't worry, he's over 21...)

Like I said earlier, my next real plans are to get the timing belt/water pump done, new brakes, probably new rotors, tires for the TSX wheels, get an exhaust ordered and finish up my LED conversion. The wheels I have arent Civic Si or HFP but they'll do for now. Id like some window visors but I dunno...WeatherTech has nice ones, but...meh.

As far as suspension goes, right now, it's gonna wait. I know that if/when I do, it'll be Koni Yellows with either some real soft Eibach Sports or GC's set like Eibachs, lol.
                    Well than luck must be on your side.
                    I'm loving your plan boss! You're going all in on this one?

I sold my CG not too long ago too along with my lx cb.
                    The head gaskets on the CG blown for whatever reason that I have no idea.
                    There was oil mix in the radiator.. Make it looks like milk chocolate
                    At that point I just gave up and sold to some random guy for 3.5G
                    Don't worry, it won't over heat anytime soon

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice name change. I was like "Who the fuck is this in my MRT?!?"

Eh, I dont know that Id say "all in". I want to stay on top of maintenance as much as i can, a little exhaust, some nice wheels and a few minor mods. A drop is a big maybe. Id like to think of it as an "Executive Tuner". Modded but done so lightly and tastefully.

Comment

The red highlights are most likely me

Oh? are you sure? before you know it you'll be spending too much on it

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Im already spending too much on it, lol. The exhaust is gonna set me back $600+/-, new tires are gonna cost me $500+/-. There's a grand already. After that, i'll probably be done for a bit. A drop will probably set me back $1000+.

Comment

More woodgrain, yay! Lol. Had to frankenstein 2 window switches. All im missing now is the radio piece and the steering wheel. Steering wheel is BIG if. They run $400, lol.

Comment

Ok, for all you kiddies out there; a few photos of what is now at the top of my list...

Magnaflow 15640

Continental ExtremeContact DW || 215/50/17

Comment

Picked this up last night for cheap. A tube is a tube, I just wanted it for the mounting bracket, lol.

Old filter. Egh!

Back-up Spectre filter..

Comment

Working...
                                X