No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasnt lucky, i just got them for a steal. I still have all the other wheels but if the Si wheels fit with little to no problems, im probably gonna sell the other 2 sets to recoup some of my money.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

SIs should look good on your car. Do you need spacers or anything for them?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

I havent test fitted them yet but someone who had them on their 6G said he only needed like 2mm of clearance, so...im either gonna lok for a 2mm hubcentric spacer or i might even shave calipers. They're big and beefy and 2mm isnt but a couple of hairs anyway.

If they fit right up with no issues at all, then im not shaving or spacing anything, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

those wheels have sensors in them?
          COUPE K24

Comment

Nozzir.

Comment

Hey wheel whore,... Nice video, sounds like you have a flux capacitor...

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Lol, nah. I have 2 intakes too, lol. The original one i had in there is a lot louder than the one i currently have in there. One's AEM and the i forget what the other one is but they're identical in shape. The one in there now has the mounting bracket though. Spectre filter until i get something different. I wanna put my stock one back on, sans resonator, and see if my mileage improves. Im seeing like 20-22 city and 24/25 highway. I know it's a v6, but im light on it and it only has just over 100k. I need to quit buying crap and do plugs, wires, fuel iinduction and maybe a fuel filter, lol.

Fogs and visors should be Monday or Tuesday. They'll go on next weekend. Ill probably also test the wheels then as well.

Comment

Fogs and visors came in Monday. Visors went on easy(In-channel) and they're on. Fogs might be this weekend, it depends. The harness is home-made and it's a little confusing. It hooks directly into the battery and has fuses and even the ballasts have grounds, which Ive never heard of needing, but it's a little confusing, so im gonna see if I cant sort that out first, then Ill go from there.

This weekend Im putting on new pads and rotors, all the way around and new, OEM plugs. Individual coils FTW, but the plugs, from Honda, are like $15 each.

Comment

Im gonna tackle foglights this coming weekend or NEXT weekend. I think my next big purchase will either be tires for the SIs or the Magnaflow.

Comment

Heh, heh....I got wood....

Woodgrain that is. I now have everything except the $400 steering wheel, lol. And IF I ever feel eccentric enough...I might just get that, too.

Comment

Had this thing 8 months and I just found out that I have speed sensitive wipers.

Fuck yeah.

Comment

Magnaflow 15640 ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Magnaflow 15640 ordered.
                            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              Had this thing 8 months and I just found out that I have speed sensitive wipers.

Fuck yeah.
                              does the 4 cycl have this too?
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Im not sure Dean. Only one way to find out..

Comment

Working...
                                X