No announcement yet.

J-SpecCb4 : 2000 Honda S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some things have changed on the car nothing too crazy though. got a stoptech BBK and a rollbar and a bucket seat. otherwise its been small stuff like alignments and maintenance. these pics were taken like 2 weeks ago at a gridlife event.

and for those who care haha i got some coilovers and wheels for the daily.

coilovers are t1r and the wheels are rays gramlight 57dr and the tires are advan ad08. love beating the crap out of this little thing haha
    Last edited by J-specCb4; 07-10-2015, 11:45 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Its funny to see your pics on facebook then on here, glad you didnt leave the site. Im so jealous that you get to track your car. I cant find any tracks around here or maybe i havent looked hard enough. love all the pics chris

Comment

love the new beater!
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

got new headlights with clear diffusers, and a new steering wheel you obviously cant see haha. shot this after import alliance this last weekend. want to respray the car a fresh coat of grand prix white this winter just to keep things super nice. new front bumper coming very shortly.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
          X