X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    His was tan leather.

Is there dealer option leather colors? Like blue or grey or brown
    Not sure. But it did come in many different colors. My wife's suzuka blue ap1 had blue leather interior.

Jspec - did you ever think of removing the black vinyl tape around the windshield. It's paint matched underneath, but might have some scratches (they buff out).

Comment

yeah there were a few different color combos... i personally hate the windshield tape removed. i dont think it does anything for the appearance of these cars.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

wheels came back from powder the day before tires arrived! wheels look incredible in person, and im excited to run these tires. got a fresh set of oem volk stickers for these and they should be going on the car in about 2 weeks when i get back from cancun for vacation. also gonna install the kwv3s and start rolling/prepping the front fendders for a respray. excited to get this setup done!!!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Nice! Did you go with an Amuse front bumper?
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

thats an ASM replica that someone traded me for my messed up hacked oem bumper+ Js lip... i do have an amuse rep too though that needs paint. haha i really just want an oem bumper+oem lip though!

The Chronicles.

Comment

super dirty car, and its not low enough yet... gotta roll the fenders still and crank down the coils and then go for an alignment.

more pics later tonight.

The Chronicles.

Comment

fuckin' filthy... and not in a bad way.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post

super dirty car, and its not low enough yet... gotta roll the fenders still and crank down the coils and then go for an alignment.

more pics later tonight.

So nice! S2000's have a small spot in my heart

Comment

Nice s2k.

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Those tires look meaty!
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

White on red is to absolutely die for. That is so gorgeous.

Comment

thanks guys!

plenty more to come im sure as things materialize. still wanna lower it a bit more and get the fenders rolled/pulled and resprayed in the next few weeks.

then probably a rollbar and install my front sway bar and brakes and all that fun stuff.

The Chronicles.

Comment

I love it

Comment

Wish I had your money lol.
                              Good work, its looking great.

Comment

thanks fellas. im thrilled with how this is coming out... im nervous to have the fenders rolled though haha.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X