J-SpecCb4 : 2000 Honda S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice updates! Good stuff.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Honda didn't make it turbo because there is nothing special about a cobalt ss motor or neon srt.
      I have not driven one but I understand the idea and can relate it to some swapped Hondas I have driven. Actually beat one in my old 91 civic hatch flat out for over a mile from stop to approx 145 mph before we rolled back into civilized speeds. I am still going to go look at craigs list for one right now like I do over once a week. I want that factory performance of a 9000 rpm rear wheel drive honda. I just don't want to drop the coin. I agree with you guys the value could go up, I don't know about six figures but maybe like mid 90's supras and sell for the same as they where new.
      Dude nice ride.
      ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
        Honda didn't make it turbo because there is nothing special about a cobalt ss motor or neon srt.
        I have not driven one but I understand the idea and can relate it to some swapped Hondas I have driven. Actually beat one in my old 91 civic hatch flat out for over a mile from stop to approx 145 mph before we rolled back into civilized speeds. I am still going to go look at craigs list for one right now like I do over once a week. I want that factory performance of a 9000 rpm rear wheel drive honda. I just don't want to drop the coin. I agree with you guys the value could go up, I don't know about six figures but maybe like mid 90's supras and sell for the same as they where new.
        Dude nice ride.
        Don't forget though, that in 2004, Honda changed the engine to 90.7mm stroke and the redline went from 8900 rpm to 8200 rpm.

It is a nice car, very nice. Watch the Best Motoring video of the prototype on the Nurburgring. Everyone should see what he says about it.

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
        ― Jeremy Clarkson

Very first tear down and rebuild. vvv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755

Current Build, F23 block F22b dohc head:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203144

Comment

Im glad your working on the s2k, seeing it sits kills me. I want a s2k so bad but not now. maybe a year or 2. so for now ill stay with my TSX. keep it up chris

Comment

oh its not sitting buddy! was out driving it today. haha.

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

and one my homie took right after i bolted them on.

Last edited by J-specCb4; 05-24-2014, 12:35 AM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Very nice.

Do i spy a hofmeister kink back there? E28 perhaps?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

that would be my buddies e21 actually. we were installing a set of bbs RS. it was wheel day haha.

The Chronicles.

Comment

my favorite. those super late nights in the city after work when not many people are around.

The Chronicles.

Comment

looks good. real good.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

my buddy shot this on the way to the track the other day.

and one on track!
                        Last edited by J-specCb4; 06-04-2014, 11:32 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

nice

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post

my favorite. those super late nights in the city after work when not many people are around.
                            That's a nice night shot

Comment

The Chronicles.

Comment

so its been raining a lot, and annoying the shit out of me haha. ive also been trying to clean things up here and there in the bay, and i just picked up a spare vc from the powdercoater.

obviously its nothing special so far. i plan on cleaning it up a ton and adding some details. probably no full tuck or anything like some of my other projects but i plan on it being presentable.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X