• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always know what looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      I always know what looks good.
      QFT

That vinyl inlay for the badge looks pretty nice, make it so!

Comment

Nice trade. Needs work but I'm sure you can fix that. I've always been a fan of Integras(except the 1st gen).
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

I found a set of those amber fogs on kijiji for $40. Emailed the seller and sent me pics. One of them has a big crack in it and the black fascia is cracked. Plus he only has the external harness and doesn't have the interior harness or switch.

For $40 to buy those, plus another $40 in gas to go get them, I've spent $80.

Same ones on ebay can be had for about $68 shipped...

Comment

I've always liked integra's, good pick up crazymikey!!
            MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
            1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Nice Mike.

So far so good.

Not a fan of the tail lights, but I think they look cheapy on ANY car.

Ill wait and see how it comes out, but I've seen plenty down here in the US, and im just not fan.

I love the INTEGRA inlays for the bumper...never saw that before.

I have to say, I think the Integra is the only car that has its name Stamped into the bumpers.

Always been one of my favorite things about them LOL.

Honestly unless you find a really great DC, id just keep this and do all the work it needs.

You already know its solid.

Might as well stick with it.

Could always swap in a lower mileage motor/tranny etc if need be.

Comment

Those fogs just may be bright enough lookin to rock without yellow hids.

There's a rsx here with ebay fogs. Lense r super clear yellow and when on bright... friend has a eg with fogs off ebay. But his lenses don't look super yellow, they just look yellow and not that bright. I can't really see a big difference on the road in the night time.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

went up to Calgary Pick N Pull yesterday and scored some parts.

-Kenwood 6.5" speakers
                  -Front door speaker covers
                  -new hatch struts
                  -92-93 Integra GSR dark grey hood emblem
                  -And...wait for it....rear bumper lip. Wanted one of these sooo bad. I think this one is aftermarket, but it's styled like the 98-01 OEM bumpers. So now all I need is a Type R front lip.

Total spent: $62.

I'm holding off on the tail lights. Not sure if I'm going to do them or not. Still want the halo headlights and the yellow fogs.

I ordered a nice new 2 row aluminum rad from ebay Friday night. The thing looks awesome, and was $5 cheaper (shipped too), than the aftermarket one I got quoted at the parts store here.

Also ordered a rear wiper delete plug for the hatch as well. I hate the rear wiper. It's ugly and useless. Defroster works good enough.

Today's plans are to install all my new parts, and prime/paint the rear lip and maybe my front fender, which is already half primer. Also would like to touch up the side skirts. Either repaint them silver, or take the paint off them and have them black, like they should be.
                  Last edited by crazymikey; 12-02-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

How dare u not post pics of ur rear lip.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Some like to put in work instead of picture taking, i'm sure mike will have installed photo's.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

The rear lip is black. Some idiot sprayed my side skirts and the front bumper silver, when they're supposed to be black. So, instead of spending money on colour matching this lip to the car at the moment, I'm just spraying the front stock lip and the skirts black, so that the whole bottom of the car is black and uniform looking. In time, when I tackle body/paint, everything will be silver and colour matched.

Since I already have some primer and black paint laying around, I'm just using that to do a crappy spray job. Sucks painting in cold weather, and it's freezing rain today. Car is a mess, so prepping sucks, and my painters tape wont stick to the body.

Got my speakers and hatch struts installed. Just currently working on the paint.

Comment

Here's pics.

Drove to Calgary and back yesterday, 400+ km round trip, plus fog and freezing rain today, so the car is filthy....

GSR emblem

New VC and cleaned up engine bay a bit. More cleaning to do when my new aluminum rad arrives in the next week or so.

Hood looks funny in the next 2 pics because it's popped. There's no alignment issue with it.

Need to address the fender. Big chunk of bondo under that primer. Fender is still wrinkled. Better off just to replace it. The quarter panel is rough on this side too.

Small progress, but it's progress nonetheless.
                          Last edited by crazymikey; 12-02-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

From what I've been searching, seems like that may be a Wings West rear lip.

Comment

looks like legend lip lol
                              COUPE K24

Comment

lmao. Not even close :P

Comment

Working...
                                X