Oneoffaccord : 1995 Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FResh!!! PMED!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

thanks man, i just PM'D you back. more updates tonite

Comment

what tires are you running to Auto X?

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

clean ass hell
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
            clean ass hell
            thanks man, hows the cb treating you?

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
            what tires are you running to Auto X?
            for now my toyo t1s and t1r. at work i have a set of re01r that i have to buy soon before some customer needs them

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
              thanks man, hows the cb treating you?
              its like a stepchild. good sometimes bad others and its a money pit cuz i want to buy parts i dont need and once i get them ill never install them cuz im lazy lol
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                its like a stepchild. good sometimes bad others and its a money pit cuz i want to buy parts i dont need and once i get them ill never install them cuz im lazy lol
                haha

Comment

promised i would update this thread. so finally got around to buying a oil gasket today. install the PasswordJDM oil baffle kit, painted oil pan, then applied aluminized heat barrier tape on oil pan, install PasswordJDM magnetic drain plugs.

got the exhuast all back together. drilled holes for my battery bracket. went to start car. and main relay clicks..it would help if i had the power wired for the starter hooked up or if i didnt know i had a dead battery.

Comment

Comment

whats the oil pan baffle for again?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

Oil starvation during high g-force turns and heavy braking during road racing is a common problem. The best solution to prevent oil starvation is to install the Password:JDM Oil Pan Baffle. The Password:JDM Baffle prevents oil pressure drops due to oil shifting caused by centrifugal forces.

FROM PASSWORDJDM^^^^^

being that i do autocross i decided why not. seeing that my oil pan gasket was leaking it was time to do this plus its only $29.99

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          Its supposed to restrict excessive movement of your oil during hard cornering, braking or acceleration. They say when your doing all these crazy things its more difficult for the oil to be pumped out of the pan and into the engine.

Larry why are we even bothering with anything PS related?

Comment

beat me to it lol...

Comment

we are deleting the power steering correctly chris.

Comment

cars looking good. i like it a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X